//NAME: Burning Heat - 3 Option Mix
// Mana
1 Cabal Ritual
4 Dark Ritual
4 Tinder Wall (Might become Vineyard, don't have to worry about Drain!)
4 Elvish Spirit Guide
4 Land Grant
4 Chromatic Sphere
4 Lion's Eye Diamond
4 Lotus Petal
4 Chrome Mox
// land
1 Taiga
1 Bayou
// Broken Stuff
2 Living Wish
3 Tainted Pact
4 Gamble
4 Spoils of the Vault
// Burn j00 out.
4 Goblin Charbelcher
// Protection
4 Goblin Welder
4 Xantid Swarm
I not only goldfish turn 2 and 3 at a good clip with this deck, I still keep Swarm and Welder as a 4-of MD and have more tutoring power than anything else in the enviroment.
Also note that I made this deck in 2 minutes after thinking about it and can probably be impoved upon.
God forbid an optimal list of this and/or Long is created. This format sucks.
Art Gallery: www.vegeta2711.deviantart.com
Kyle Boddy, re: legacy players, Winner of SCG Seattle 5kFor those saying you should win a tournament before calling people retarded, well, I did win one. And you guys are retarded.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)