With all due respect to the other Adepts, I am more than certain I fulfilled my candidacy for an Adept status as it pertains to each and every one of the guidelines. I mean, there are some folks on here (no names) who are Adepts that use poor grammar and the occasional unnecessary tone and yet they seem to hold in high regard their status above the community.
After careful consideration, however, I thought to myself that I don't need a highlighted name and access to a particular forum to prove what kind of individual I am anymore. I paid my dues, improved well over 100% of my game and posting frequency and it still wasn't enough. So for those looking to become an Adept, it really isn't worth your time.
Everyone is your peer and everyone is your critic. That's the irony.
Politics.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)