Has anyone tested a Shardless-less Bug list with Nemesis? I have played Team america with Nemesis a little but Delver/Daze feel like the worst cards sometimes.
I was thinking that if you slot the nemesis in the shardless position and cut the visions.

The basic shell would be:
4 DRS
4 Goyf
4 Strix
4 Nemesis
4 thoughtseize
4 force
4 brainstorm
4 abrupt decay
4 lilliana
2 jace
22 land

But you probably want to cut some strix for more anticombo measures like hymn, depending on the meta...but then you need more blue cards. Any thoughts on this shuffle?

I'm fairly certain Pierre Sommen had success with a similar shell in teh main event of BoM.

Another interesting idea is to keep the shardless agent, cut the visions, and some of the plainswalkers, add some jittes and discard adn play more of a fish style:

4 DRS
4 Strix
4 Goyf
4 TNN
4 Shardless
4 brainstorm
4 force
4 decay
2 hymn/lilliana
4 thoughtseize
1 jitte

This is kind of appealing to me.

-IJ