Quote Originally Posted by Davran View Post
In terms of a list like this one that's full of bullets, Dig Through Time might be a worthy inclusion. It seems great in a situation where you really need to find a counterspell or wrath, as going 7 cards deep is a great way to get there.
The more I look at Dig Through Time, the better it seems. It ticks off all the boxes for a good draw spell: instant speed, digs deep, and it will generally cost between 3 and 5 mana to cast. I'm not sure why, but originally I didn't realize it could be cast at instant speed. Dig is essentially two Brainstorms stapled together and should be quite excellent mid- to late-game.

If Metamorph has been good for you, what about Clever Impersonator over Scuplting Steel or Copy Enchantment? It does cost one more mana, but paying 4 for a copy of the best non-land on the board seems like a much more versatile option than limiting yourself to just an artifact or just an enchantment. If Impersonator is too expensive CMC wise, surely Copy Artifact is better than Sculpting Steel? It's a blue card for force and costs 1 mana less.
Clever Impersonator is one of the best clones ever printed and it's blue which is good for Force of Will, but I've found that getting the most mileage out of your cards is the optimal way to play this deck. While Impersonator may give you additional options of what to clone, there are more tutors for Sculpting Steel and it can be repearedly recurred off Academy Ruins if necessary (why is there not a land like this for enchantments?!). I'm not sure what the best option is without testing, but that's my gut reaction. Also, artifacts tend to be the best target for a clone effect in this deck since many of our enchantments don't get better with more copies on the field.