Quote Originally Posted by apple713 View Post
i just ran a few matches with it. Its really not what were looking for. The issue is that counterbalance by itself is almost worthless. Paired with SDT its good but we have no way of really searching for it. If we switch the focus to setting that up it will still be at best T3, which is not good enough against ant or most decks for that matter. any threats that that stick before its set up are still problems. It's clunky, and hard to cast, has little impact for its inclusion. I almost feel like we're better off running different 2 card combo because essentially thats what CB TOP is.

liliana is too slow. Hymn is good card advantage but sometimes too random. we can try something like canonist / meddling mage but not really that many slots
I had a feeling it would be lackluster without a way to search for the pieces.

I've considered running Extirpate/Surgical Extraction/Faerie Macabre/Leyline of the Void/Relic of Progenitus to shore up fast combo (Storm, Reanimator). It also has the added benefit of making Cruise decks an even better matchup. I think I'll try some mixture of this graveyard hate.