Have you ever had your deck just stop working? I was running reasonably hot at my LGS's weekly event, winning record every week, so forth. The past two weeks though, the only match I've won was vs Manaless Dredge and I board 4 Leylines, so it's a bye. I think that what has happened is the meta has shifted - the delver players haven't been around since November. I really noticed it this week, I saw multiple planeswalker decks and artifact based decks that are tough matchups. I lost this week to Tezzerator and D+T and beat Dredge. I scooped 4th round to Aluren. I would have won, but I was mildly tilted and wanted to go home. I felt I should have beat D+T, but whatever. Does anyone have ideas to shake up your list or tune vs planeswalkers/ less delver? I haven't really bent my mind to it yet. I may play Storm next week because I feel the field is wide open to it, but I'd like to think about how to adjust Pox to a less favorable meta. Sorry this is rambling. My list is Mono-Black with no expensive Legends cards - All the usual stuff +2 Big Pox, Night of Souls Betrayal, Toxic Deluge main, Rack, Trini, Leyline, Plague, Needle in the board. I will probably think about this and get back with a more coherent post some time this week.
-Cheers