Ok, so I played a 5-colour list with 4 Vial 5 Dorks 3 Mother 3 Opposition 1 TNN 1 Rider in a 6-round tournament yesterday.
I had some unusual matchups and faced a Black deck in every round. It's sad because I want serious testing for Eternal Weekend Paris. I'm either going to play my usual RG Lands or this fun one!

BR Reanimator 0-2. He killed me T1 on the play. Game2 I mulled to 5, he revealed Chancellor, Thoughtseized me and killed me T2. Fun. Kind of unlucky since I built my list mainly to beat this. SB had 2 Surgery 2 Trap 3 Faerie Macabre and other stuff next to Prelate/Mages.

Mono B Pox 2-1. This guy was weird, played sloppy and obviously Pox isn't a real deck in 2017.

BG Zombies (Zombardment style without Bombardment) 0-2. This was super frustrating but on the other hand, this guy was new to Legacy and super nice to me. I mulliganed to 5 Game1 and he had mono removal + 2-3 Geralf's Messengers. Game2 he destroyed my hand with Thoughtseize, Hymn, Cabal Therapy and then had 2-3 Messengers and Deathrite Shaman. I tried to defend with Mother of Runes and Izzet Staticaster, but a Fatal Push sealed the deal. Is this a deck? :D

Aggro Loam 2-0. I feel this is a good matchup, especially with Opposition. Prelate and Meddling Mage stopped his removal and Meren/Tradewind ground him out. Keranos was MVP. Game2 I Vialed him in on 5 counters and basically sealed the game alongside True-Name Nemesis. Izzet Staticaster also helped to ping Dark Confidants.

BUG Threshold 1-2. I think this is a good matchup but I lost because he got 3 Deathrite Shamans fast and I couldn't really stop him from draining me out quickly. Double Staticaster wasn't possible because he always double decayed my Vials and Wasted me. Once he even blew me out with Golgari Charm which I named with Meddling Mage G2, but didn't help.

BUG Delver 1-2. Kind of the same as above, but instead of 3 DRS, he played 3 Goyfs in the decisive game. I had Opposition and Keranos to shoot his DRS, but obviously he Ponders into Toxic Deluge, Maelstrom Pulse, X. I had an Ooze, but could not exile both Vials to let his Goyfs die to Deluge X=4. This was really close and after thinking about the match and lines, I didn't do anything wrong really, it was a missing mana here and there and so many creatures entering the battlefield at once for the opponent that lost me the game.

> I was wrong. Vial was the best card, at least in these matches. I think I misunderstood the card in this deck. It's still good if you draw Vials in the next turns or later on.
> Keranos was so strong, especially in these BGx matches.
> Sanctum Prelate was way better than Meddling Mage. I might change the split to 3-2 or 2-3.
> Green Sun's Zenith was really disappointing yesterday. I guess because most of my opponents played Wasteland and lots of removal so I was never in a good spot for GSZ. I mostly searched a Bird or Quirion to develop my mana. X=2 for Fauna or Scryb Ranger did cost too much mana in several spots, lol.
> This is where my friend suggested to cut GSZ for Force of Will/Brainstorm and I might test this out. Without GSZ you probably need Quirion Ranger #2.
> I'm curious about the Dork split. I played 4 BOP 1 DRS because I think that you generally untap a lot with Ranger, especially if you want to ramp out Opposition. But then, opposing DRS were a huge pain in the ass and the best way to combat this might be by playing 4 DRS on your own. Thoughts?
> Glen Elendra Archmage was non-present. Needs more testing.
> Meren was great.
> Tradewind Rider great.
> Izzet Staticaster great!
> True-Name Nemesis really great. Maybe I want a 2nd TNN. This + Keranos can basically do everything.