Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2665

Thread: [Deck] 43 Lands

  1. #1401

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    After seeing how well pox variants abuse cursed scroll, I've been wanting to run it in lands. It's a finisher, an answer to jace, and recurring removal all in one card. I've been playing around with it in my enlightened tutor build along with cursed totem, it seems good so far.

  2. #1402
    Member

    Join Date

    Sep 2011
    Posts

    5,171

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    Why doesn't the deck change it's name already??? I haven't seen anyone run over 40 lands since Misty Rainforest was printed. Now it's just plain misleading.

    I mean, if I registered a deck named "BUG Control" and was really playing a red-blue-green CounterTop list, I'm pretty sure people would be pissed

  3. #1403
    Member
    iamfrightenedtoo's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2011
    Location

    under a dead Ohio sky
    Posts

    19

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    @FTW
    this happens all the time,
    Burn is no longer a true Burn deck, Pox doesnt run Pox, The Rock is more or less Maverick, and all Green White decks are basically Mavericks but run differently.

    It is no longer essential to urn 43 lands in the deck anymore, but its still 43 Lands. Pox annoys me personally the most though.
    The best bang since the big one!

  4. #1404


    Join Date

    Apr 2007
    Location

    São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts

    222

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    I call it Monolands Control. Use your imagination and call this deck any name you want.

    BTW, why they don't call Nic Fit Garbage Can? (Well, they should...)

  5. #1405
    by the teeth of my skin
    Malacoda's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2011
    Posts

    27

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCid View Post
    Well done Malacoda!!!
    My questions are simple:

    1-Why did you choose lands for playing in cincinati??
    2- How do you deal with snapcaster ----> double surgical??
    3- Is E. Tutor significatively better than intuition that can seach for lands??

    Thx in advance....
    1. Lands was my "dream deck" when I first got into the format, and now that I've actually built it, I find it to be the most fun deck I've ever played. Plus, it's quite solid in the current meta, and I'm fairly experienced with it at this point.

    2. The same way you deal with any other graveyard hate. It sucks. You try to play around it (preferably with Thicket/Top, but that doesn't save Wastes....), and when you can't, it fucks you over (more or less depending on the game state). I bring Chalice in against RUG, but I don't think it's worth it for Stoneblade most of the time.

    3. The two are not comparable. Intuition is a slow and clunky yet extremely flexible tutor that I feel is better suited to a slower meta and the more mana-intensive builds. E-Tutor gives me a ton of flexibility; it's not just there for Exploration. I always hated Intuition for 3 accelerants when I played Intuition. I do feel that the card is extremely powerful (Crucible/Ruins/Loam anyone?), but in my build, it's not right. I used to run it as a 1-of in my E-Tutor build, but it became too clunky, and was milled more often than not, so I switched to a second Top. E-Tutor may not be able to find specific lands, but if I really wanted to go nuts there, I'd just play Crop Rotation. Tolaria West is killer as it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by .dk View Post
    not to speak for him, but in regards to 3, the disadvantage seems much more that you can't E.Tutor for Loam, whereas you can with Intuition. That's the only thing that I've really missed about switching from Intuition to E.Tutor anyway - Tolaria West does a find job tutoring for lands. Because of this though, I've found myself on the Crucible plan more often than I did running Intuition.
    This is also accurate, but I think that it's actually made my deck better. I'm no longer 100% on Loam as Plan A, which makes me more resilient to hate and which gives more flexibility and versatility mid-game if I can just grab a Crucible and pick up where I left off with Loam.

    Quote Originally Posted by cuthbertthecat View Post
    After seeing how well pox variants abuse cursed scroll, I've been wanting to run it in lands. It's a finisher, an answer to jace, and recurring removal all in one card. I've been playing around with it in my enlightened tutor build along with cursed totem, it seems good so far.
    I'm not sure if this is what we want to be doing. I definitely do not feel the need for another finisher, and the only time I lost to Jace last weekend was when I was also under pressure from a pair of Hierarchs, a Batterskull, and a 9/9 Knight of the Reliquary. My current build at least has a lot of answers. If I wanted recurring removal, I think I'd go back to Cabal Pit. But I'll test it. It doesn't seem terrible, just not ideal to me.

    Also, someone mentioned Trade Routes to me in another Lands discussion. I think it's worth testing as a singleton in the E-Tutor builds, but it could easily just be win-more.

  6. #1406

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    Trade routes seems best in the scenarios where you don't have an accelerent and need to ditch extra non-utility lands. In these scenarios, I think I would rather tutor for an exploration or an artifact that answers the current situation.

  7. #1407

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    what happened to crop rotation? it gives you a land toolbox at instant speed?

    somebody should probable remake this as a primer with different versions of the deck, card choices, matchups and sample hands..

    i'd do it myself but quite honestly i've only taken interest in this deck since yesterday :p

    on a side note, what did you guys think of the gothic gardens deck that topped at "Starcitygames Legacy Series: Washington" by David Price? (234 people tournament)

  8. #1408
    by the teeth of my skin
    Malacoda's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2011
    Posts

    27

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    Crop Rotation is simply another version of the deck that people like to capitalize on, just like the E-Tutor or Intuition variants. I think the last version I saw that used Crop Rotation was also an Intuition build.

    Personally, I don't like Crop Rotation. While it can definitely do awesome things like Crop into a Glacial Chasm at instant speed, I feel that that kind of thing is more cute than actually good, as opponents will know to just counter the Crop Rotation when it matters more. Plus, it's another non-recurrable card, and if it's countered you're down a land. I'd much prefer to run Entomb, as it can get any artifact, land, or Loam if you need it, and you're not down a land if it gets countered. It's less cute but more reliable.

    I liked the deck, but it isn't Lands.

    I would be extremely interested in writing a primer. Would some of the other experience Lands players be interested in contributing and/or helping me edit?

    This could be a rough outline:

    1. History
    2. Strategy
    3. Why You Should Play Lands
    4. Card Choices
    5. Sample Decklists
    6. Sideboarding Choices
    7. Matchups

  9. #1409
    Member

    Join Date

    Dec 2010
    Location

    North Atlantic Ocean
    Posts

    194

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    Quote Originally Posted by lunabass View Post
    on a side note, what did you guys think of the gothic gardens deck that topped at "Starcitygames Legacy Series: Washington" by David Price? (234 people tournament)
    I am playing that list at the moment, with the 4th entomb as it is the only tutor and a Tabernacle instead of 2 fetches and I really like blowing a deed then bash with manlands/Worms ^^
    But 3 raven crimes are definitely not enought to fight combo. I don't like the sideboard plan he had too. People don't always side out targeted removal for grave yard hate, being killed my manland is like wtf and they don't enjoy it.
    I am trying to find a SB plan that can fight combo and burn (i am missing my red circle), chalice is not that great and I don't want to have 4 Zuran orbs is my SB.. Any ideas?

    1 Forest
    1 The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
    2 Cabal Pit
    2 Tranquil Thicket
    3 Treetop Village
    3 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    4 Barren Moor
    4 Bayou
    4 Maze of Ith
    4 Mishra's Factory
    4 Wasteland
    4 Wooded Foothills

    4 Exploration
    4 Pernicious Deed
    4 Entomb
    1 Worm Harvest
    2 Damnation
    2 Maelstrom Pulse
    3 Raven's Crime
    4 Life from the Loam

    SB: 1 Nihil Spellbomb
    SB: 2 Zuran Orb
    SB: 2 Tormod's Crypt
    SB: 3 Choke
    SB: 3 Extirpate
    SB: 4 Chalice of the Void
    Last edited by Anen; 02-24-2012 at 05:23 AM.

  10. #1410
    The green Ancestral
    ESG's Avatar
    Join Date

    Mar 2010
    Location

    Seattle, WA
    Posts

    1,322

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    @ Anen: I run a similar build and am using Duress and Inquisition of Kozilek out of the sideboard to fight combo decks. It's pretty strong when used alongside Extirpate or Surgical Extraction or Leyline.

  11. #1411

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    Quote Originally Posted by Malacoda View Post
    Crop Rotation is simply another version of the deck that people like to capitalize on, just like the E-Tutor or Intuition variants. I think the last version I saw that used Crop Rotation was also an Intuition build.

    Personally, I don't like Crop Rotation. While it can definitely do awesome things like Crop into a Glacial Chasm at instant speed, I feel that that kind of thing is more cute than actually good, as opponents will know to just counter the Crop Rotation when it matters more. Plus, it's another non-recurrable card, and if it's countered you're down a land. I'd much prefer to run Entomb, as it can get any artifact, land, or Loam if you need it, and you're not down a land if it gets countered. It's less cute but more reliable.

    I liked the deck, but it isn't Lands.

    I would be extremely interested in writing a primer. Would some of the other experience Lands players be interested in contributing and/or helping me edit?

    This could be a rough outline:

    1. History
    2. Strategy
    3. Why You Should Play Lands
    4. Card Choices
    5. Sample Decklists
    6. Sideboarding Choices
    7. Matchups
    I'd help as long as there were a section 8 for pictures of pimp lands decks

  12. #1412
    Aes Sídhe
    Arianrhod's Avatar
    Join Date

    Sep 2010
    Location

    Williamsport, PA.
    Posts

    397

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    This is what I've been working on -- as I'm just getting into the archetype, I'm sure there are many problems with my list, so any help would be appreciated.

    1x Crucible of Worlds
    1x Engineered Explosives
    1x Ensnaring Bridge
    4x Mox Diamond
    1x Smokestack
    1x Zuran Orb

    4x Exploration
    2x Manabond

    4x Intuition
    3x Punishing Fire

    4x Life from the Loam
    1x Raven's Crime

    1x Academy Ruins
    1x Creeping Tar Pit
    1x Ghost Quarter
    1x Glacial Chasm
    3x Grove of the Burnwillows
    3x Maze of Ith
    2x Mishra's Factory
    3x Misty Rainforest
    4x Rishadan Port
    1x Savannah
    1x Taiga
    1x The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
    2x Tolaria West
    3x Tropical Island
    1x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    1x Verdant Catacombs
    4x Wasteland

    //SB
    3x Chalice of the Void
    3x Dark Confidant
    3x Knight of the Reliquary
    2x Noxious Revival
    1x Karakas
    1x Unburial Rites
    1x Iona, Shield of Emeria
    1x Gigapede


    My thought was that with the surge of Maverick, Punishing Grove would help. It does shore up that matchup, in my experience, and it fits in the deck seamlessly, especially starting with an Intuition shell. There are also a few Bant decks and an elf deck or two in the general area, and I've been having enormous problems when decks lead off with a turn 1 mana dork of any variety. Maybe Fires is a crutch rather than actually good for the deck, I don't know.

    Other thoughts:
    - Intuitioning for Loam-Urborg-Crime is dirty, and I love it.
    - Smokestack is amazing, and I'm definitely happy with it maindeck.
    - The sideboard is atrocious, although the Rites/Iona package doesn't feel too terrible. It might be better served as like a triple Mindbreak Trap or something like that for Intuition purposes. Especially vs. High Tide, since you can potentially interact with them mid-combo through Intuition.
    - I like Knight of the Reliquary, but I'm not sure if he's right. He might be too far into the "bring in dudes" plan, especially since there isn't a lot of lands to really feed him. He's less of a tutor and more of a beater, it feels like.
    - I'd like a Riftstone Portal somewhere, but it might be that it should be a second Urborg.
    - The thought of Ray of Revelation for Blood Moon has occurred to me. This deck cares less about Magus due to Punishing Fire, although it's still a pain in the ass since I have to have or draw into a Fire. I can't dredge for it.

    Again, I fully expect criticism -- I've been having a blast playing this deck so far, and hope to continue after some input from people who actually know what they're talking about, instead of my durdling.

  13. #1413
    by the teeth of my skin
    Malacoda's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2011
    Posts

    27

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    Quote Originally Posted by cuthbertthecat View Post
    I'd help as long as there were a section 8 for pictures of pimp lands decks
    Great. I can help on that part too; I'm slowly pimping Lands. I'll PM you what I have so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    This is what I've been working on -- as I'm just getting into the archetype, I'm sure there are many problems with my list, so any help would be appreciated.

    1x Crucible of Worlds
    1x Engineered Explosives
    1x Ensnaring Bridge
    4x Mox Diamond
    1x Smokestack
    1x Zuran Orb

    4x Exploration
    2x Manabond

    4x Intuition
    3x Punishing Fire

    4x Life from the Loam
    1x Raven's Crime

    1x Academy Ruins
    1x Creeping Tar Pit
    1x Ghost Quarter
    1x Glacial Chasm
    3x Grove of the Burnwillows
    3x Maze of Ith
    2x Mishra's Factory
    3x Misty Rainforest
    4x Rishadan Port
    1x Savannah
    1x Taiga
    1x The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
    2x Tolaria West
    3x Tropical Island
    1x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    1x Verdant Catacombs
    4x Wasteland

    //SB
    3x Chalice of the Void
    3x Dark Confidant
    3x Knight of the Reliquary
    2x Noxious Revival
    1x Karakas
    1x Unburial Rites
    1x Iona, Shield of Emeria
    1x Gigapede


    My thought was that with the surge of Maverick, Punishing Grove would help. It does shore up that matchup, in my experience, and it fits in the deck seamlessly, especially starting with an Intuition shell. There are also a few Bant decks and an elf deck or two in the general area, and I've been having enormous problems when decks lead off with a turn 1 mana dork of any variety. Maybe Fires is a crutch rather than actually good for the deck, I don't know.

    Other thoughts:
    - Intuitioning for Loam-Urborg-Crime is dirty, and I love it.
    - Smokestack is amazing, and I'm definitely happy with it maindeck.
    - The sideboard is atrocious, although the Rites/Iona package doesn't feel too terrible. It might be better served as like a triple Mindbreak Trap or something like that for Intuition purposes. Especially vs. High Tide, since you can potentially interact with them mid-combo through Intuition.
    - I like Knight of the Reliquary, but I'm not sure if he's right. He might be too far into the "bring in dudes" plan, especially since there isn't a lot of lands to really feed him. He's less of a tutor and more of a beater, it feels like.
    - I'd like a Riftstone Portal somewhere, but it might be that it should be a second Urborg.
    - The thought of Ray of Revelation for Blood Moon has occurred to me. This deck cares less about Magus due to Punishing Fire, although it's still a pain in the ass since I have to have or draw into a Fire. I can't dredge for it.

    Again, I fully expect criticism -- I've been having a blast playing this deck so far, and hope to continue after some input from people who actually know what they're talking about, instead of my durdling.
    It doesn't look terrible. I'm not sure about the power of a singleton Raven's Crime, though it does make sense with the Intuition plan and can totally destroy hands. Your list in essence looks like an E-Tutor build that's using Intuition instead, what with all the singleton artifacts. I'm not sure if Intuition is the right choice.

    The sideboard, however, does look terrible. Run 4 Bob. He's that good. KOTR is cool but is very slow and doesn't provide the same CA Bob does, plus his colors are more of a problem and you can't spin him T1 off a Mox. Karakas could easily be main, and the Unburial Intuition package is cute rather than good. People are going to be bringing tons of hate in. Prepare to play a lot of G2s and G3s wholly without your graveyard.

    I like the Punishing Fire package but I really don't know if it's worth it just for Maverick. We already crush Team/RUG most of the time. If your meta is swarming with Maverick, then I'd say it's fine, but it's pretty useless against Blade, Combo, real Control, and stuff like that. However, the ability to answer a Hierarch is absolutely strong - that card is so bad for us.

  14. #1414

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    This is what I've been working on -- as I'm just getting into the archetype, I'm sure there are many problems with my list, so any help would be appreciated.

    1x Crucible of Worlds
    1x Engineered Explosives
    1x Ensnaring Bridge
    4x Mox Diamond
    1x Smokestack
    1x Zuran Orb

    4x Exploration
    2x Manabond

    4x Intuition
    3x Punishing Fire

    4x Life from the Loam
    1x Raven's Crime

    1x Academy Ruins
    1x Creeping Tar Pit
    1x Ghost Quarter
    1x Glacial Chasm
    3x Grove of the Burnwillows
    3x Maze of Ith
    2x Mishra's Factory
    3x Misty Rainforest
    4x Rishadan Port
    1x Savannah
    1x Taiga
    1x The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
    2x Tolaria West
    3x Tropical Island
    1x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    1x Verdant Catacombs
    4x Wasteland

    //SB
    3x Chalice of the Void
    3x Dark Confidant
    3x Knight of the Reliquary
    2x Noxious Revival
    1x Karakas
    1x Unburial Rites
    1x Iona, Shield of Emeria
    1x Gigapede


    My thought was that with the surge of Maverick, Punishing Grove would help. It does shore up that matchup, in my experience, and it fits in the deck seamlessly, especially starting with an Intuition shell. There are also a few Bant decks and an elf deck or two in the general area, and I've been having enormous problems when decks lead off with a turn 1 mana dork of any variety. Maybe Fires is a crutch rather than actually good for the deck, I don't know.

    Other thoughts:
    - Intuitioning for Loam-Urborg-Crime is dirty, and I love it.
    - Smokestack is amazing, and I'm definitely happy with it maindeck.
    - The sideboard is atrocious, although the Rites/Iona package doesn't feel too terrible. It might be better served as like a triple Mindbreak Trap or something like that for Intuition purposes. Especially vs. High Tide, since you can potentially interact with them mid-combo through Intuition.
    - I like Knight of the Reliquary, but I'm not sure if he's right. He might be too far into the "bring in dudes" plan, especially since there isn't a lot of lands to really feed him. He's less of a tutor and more of a beater, it feels like.
    - I'd like a Riftstone Portal somewhere, but it might be that it should be a second Urborg.
    - The thought of Ray of Revelation for Blood Moon has occurred to me. This deck cares less about Magus due to Punishing Fire, although it's still a pain in the ass since I have to have or draw into a Fire. I can't dredge for it.

    Again, I fully expect criticism -- I've been having a blast playing this deck so far, and hope to continue after some input from people who actually know what they're talking about, instead of my durdling.
    You definitely want a secondary tutor after intuition. In my experience, it's best to win with intuition game 1, then board them all out and play like a normal e-tutor build postboard with bob as your big bomb instead of intuition.

  15. #1415

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    what about r/w/g old school 43 lands simple basic and consistant because all these tool box cards are nice but what i have had the best success with is this list. i will take the consistancy over blue tool box any day.

    4 manabond
    4 exploration
    4 gamble
    4 mox diamond
    4 lftl
    2 barbarian ring
    1 forest
    4 maze of ith
    4 rishadan port
    4 wasteland
    1 forgotten cave
    1 glacial chasm
    4 mishra's factory
    2 nantuko monastary
    1 nomad stadium
    1 riftstone portal
    2 savannah
    2 taiga
    1 tabernacle
    4 tranquil thicket
    2 treetop village
    1 verdant catacombs
    2 wooded foothills
    1 windswept heath
    -go team "get there"-

  16. #1416

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalDragon09 View Post
    what about r/w/g old school 43 lands simple basic and consistant because all these tool box cards are nice but what i have had the best success with is this list. i will take the consistancy over blue tool box any day.

    4 manabond
    4 exploration
    4 gamble
    4 mox diamond
    4 lftl
    2 barbarian ring
    1 forest
    4 maze of ith
    4 rishadan port
    4 wasteland
    1 forgotten cave
    1 glacial chasm
    4 mishra's factory
    2 nantuko monastary
    1 nomad stadium
    1 riftstone portal
    2 savannah
    2 taiga
    1 tabernacle
    4 tranquil thicket
    2 treetop village
    1 verdant catacombs
    2 wooded foothills
    1 windswept heath
    This sort of list wont be able to consistantly hit answers. You might just die to creature beats because you dont have a maze. With t west you have an additional 3 copies of lands you want every game, while enabling a few bullets for odd situations at no real cost. Building the deck without the blue aspect makes the deck much more high variance.

  17. #1417
    Member

    Join Date

    Dec 2010
    Location

    North Atlantic Ocean
    Posts

    194

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    The thing is that when I play blue land, I feel more like "How I do I not loose?". And in a red shell it's more "How do I win?". Is this feeling shared?

  18. #1418
    bruizar
    Guest

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    I feel like 43 lands is currently not taking advantage of the utility lands available. You really don't want to mess around with things like Tropical Island, because it does nothing but tap for mana. You are playing with 17 non-land cards that do something (they put extra lands in play...), so you better make sure that the lands have activated abilities that make up for your lack of non-land cards that do anything. Each land should have an activated ability that gets you closer to winning the game.

    I think there is still a lot of room for optimization. I personally like the idea of using Smokestack and Springjack Pasture/Magosi the Waterveil together. I have tested this in a blue stax brew with Tolaria West and I really like it.

    Springjack Pasture gives you -> colorless mana, some life, blockers, slow colored mana, smokestack fodder
    whereas Magosi gives you blue mana, a trump card against Hive Mind, and the ability to skip your turn with soot counters on Smokestack.

    The intuition package could be -> Loam, Tolaria West, Smokestack. Then use Tolaria West to find Academy Ruins/Buried Ruins and Springjack Pasture/Magosi, the Water Veil. Although, if you didn't naturally draw into one of the pieces that might be a little slow. at that stage, getting an Engineered Explosives package is probably just better. If you run into a situation where you have drawn into on of the 3 cards already, it could be more beneficial to assemble a smokestack lock.

  19. #1419

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    The mana-producing lands are very important to the deck. Without enough green sources it's more likely you'll be taking mulligans. You need to be able to cast your Loams and accelerators early. Blue is also important because you need to be able to reliably transmute your Tolaria Wests.

    You'll be surprised how easy it is to get color-screwed, even when you're playing a deck with almost 40 lands. It becomes even more likely you'll get screwed when you're playing too many ''spell'' lands.

    I agree with Anen. The blue version of Lands is a prison deck at heart. It's designed to close down all angles of attack, forcing the opponent to concede. My build doesn't even play cards to win the game. I win by boring my opponent to death. If my opponent is trolling, I can Ghost Quarter lock him out when I have a Tabernacle on the table. Then I can start activating Factories to get in for some damage. I rarely have to go through the motions. Players just concede.

    I have Confidants and Knights in my sideboard so I can mix it up post board. The creatures come in handy when I lose game one, forcing me into a position of playing more proactively and applying some pressure. Game one, I like to make a habit out of NOT activating Factories unless it's safe. That way I encourage my opponent to board out (most of) their removal spells.

  20. #1420
    by the teeth of my skin
    Malacoda's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2011
    Posts

    27

    Re: [Deck] 43 Lands

    Quote Originally Posted by Anen View Post
    The thing is that when I play blue land, I feel more like "How I do I not loose?". And in a red shell it's more "How do I win?". Is this feeling shared?
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by bruizar View Post
    You really don't want to mess around with things like Tropical Island, because it does nothing but tap for mana.
    Would you play Merfolk without Islands?

    Quote Originally Posted by bruizar View Post
    Springjack Pasture
    Tapping 5 mana is absolutely terrible for the deck because it means you can't be doing anything else. Some builds make a ton of mana but by and large, you won't. You have to be continually Loaming, playing lands, and using those lands to lock out your opponent. This means that you won't always be gaining tempo advantage since you have to Port or Waste or whatever your opponents. If you'd played the deck, you would know that "big mana" is no longer a real part of the Lands strategy in most builds. The turn after you play Smokestack can be one of the scariest things ever.

    Plus, Springjack Pasture? Really?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)