Page 833 of 956 FirstFirst ... 333733783823829830831832833834835836837843883933 ... LastLast
Results 16,641 to 16,660 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Quote Originally Posted by CutthroatCasual View Post
    This. Foils aren't my thing, but I'm not going be like "Wow your deck is shit because it's shiny." Different strokes for different folks.
    This all the way, people like what they like and should be allowed to do just that. People shouldn`t have ragged on his ugly ass marker, but I find his reaction hilarious given that he`s the first to shit on other people`s stuff.*This is his reaction to the gorgeous Pox list a few pages back:

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    lol at those ghetto factories ... if you are on putrid foil hymns why not get equally wretched promo foil factory?

Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    It looks like I might be closing a deal for a very, very large pimp purchase in January. More to follow...

-Matt
    Same, i will close the deal in december :O

The hype is real
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

Quote Originally Posted by guillemnicolau View Post
    He has destroyed those A/B plateaus, and now he's raging against anyone who tells him that bronze signatures are shit. And he's even proud of his bronze marker destroyed collection xD

So you don't give a fuck, but insult everyone who has a different opinion, you are the idiot here. You are the loneliest fucking loser in this thread...
    I don't give a fuck because it's the internet. Is anyone here (my ignore list included) really upset over this message board? I can't imagine that's actually the case. It's basically a sounding board for crapping on each other then retorting. If anyone has had their feeling genuinely hurt ..... I don't care. For being lonely it's amazing that so many people who hate me and my marker still submit themselves to my posting. Maybe they also self flagellate.

snooty tea cats

Jan 2008

Maybe they also self flagellate.
    This is delicious coming from you of all people.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ochoa
    Shuffles, much like commas, are useful for altering tempo to add feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post
    I just come for the pretty pictures and mono-trolls.

Love this thread for one (two) thing: When people are starting bashing over such beautiful stuff

Greetings,
    Kathal

PS: Darn, where is my Popcorn?

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

Let's get some civility up in this motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by ReAnimator View Post
    Sick sigs Ned. That con seems absurd! I would really love to meet Drew Tucker one day.
    Drew seemed really excited to be back out and showing his work. I think the Gathering got him back into it a little. He had a great setup, some original art, I know the proof junkies were all over him. Hopefully he made some money (I tipped well and bought a City in a Bottle playmat). He was a really nice guy, aside from the eternal pain of having to use a bronze sharpie I think he had an excellent time. I'd expect to see him show up to other events. Having all the beta dual artists active and signing at the same time is awesome, can't wait to slather gallons of bronze semen on the Jesper stuff at GP Seattle.

Glop ........

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Question for the floor. If you are pimping out a deck and a large amount of it is unavailable in foil, what do you do to the cards you can't foil? I am leaning towards getting them altered into full art cards.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

Foreign Black Border
    Jun 2012
    Houston, Texas

Don't alter your tabernacle, please don't, I'll tackle you if you do
    Quote Originally Posted by iatee View Post
    I still have a strong suspicion that if 'Thalia, Heretic Cathar' had been named 'Frank, Heretic Cathar', people would be a lot more skeptical of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goin Aggro View Post
    Ugh, there he goes again, talking about the girlfriend. We get it dude.

Site Contributor
    Jan 2012
    Manhattan, NY

Question for the floor. If you are pimping out a deck and a large amount of it is unavailable in foil, what do you do to the cards you can't foil? I am leaning towards getting them altered into full art cards.
    its all personal preference. i do nothing with them. I'll prefer the oldest edition like alpha / beta or just the original card if it doesn't come in foil. I don't like foreign and i don't like signed, and I don't like altered (generally since it ruins the integrity of the card). But I'm sure you'll every opinion under the sun here. As you can see from the last few pages its all up to you... if you are pimping your deck to meet someone elses standard, you'll always be disappointed with the result, or wondering what if...
    Play 4 Card Blind!

Currently Playing
    Legacy: Dark Depths
    EDH: 5-Color Hermit Druid

Currently Brewing: [Deck] Sadistic Sacrament / Chalice NO Eldrazi

why cards are so expensive...hoarders

Maybe they can make a Needledick only Pimp thread so you can post all the crayon shit there so your chronies can masturbate to it. Sound good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    UR Delver man forcing you to play it out then asking for the ID after he got his dick smashed seems scummy.

Damn the Cavern is sweet! Too bad Joe didn't sign it in gold crayon
    UR Delver man forcing you to play it out then asking for the ID after he got his dick smashed seems scummy.

Zombie Elf Warrior
    Dec 2004
    seattle

This thread is great. I've been able to save so much money on seasoning! Whenever I'm eating something bland, I just wander over here to borrow some of the infinite salt.
    was greg mitchells hair ever on camera?
    Elves Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/2EVsdw2

The Agonistic Antagonist
    Mar 2015

Find a miscut/misprint version of it.

If you're going to get it painted on, the only man you should ask to do it is Eric Klug, no offense to any other talented alterers on here.

Foreign Black Border
    Jun 2012
    Houston, Texas

If you're going to get it painted on, the only man you should ask to do it is Eric Klug, no offense to any other talented alterers on here.
    Klug is a bit played out but this, Alters either look like dicks or really good with not much inbetween
    Quote Originally Posted by iatee View Post
    I still have a strong suspicion that if 'Thalia, Heretic Cathar' had been named 'Frank, Heretic Cathar', people would be a lot more skeptical of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goin Aggro View Post
    Ugh, there he goes again, talking about the girlfriend. We get it dude.

Site Contributor
    Jul 2010
    Gig Harbor, WA

poxy14, Bigup and Sandreline are also top tier (in my view).

Here's what I did to my deck for y'all rookies.. If they're Japanese they're foils

Edit — the Altered Beta Island by Mark Poole should be a Japanese foil Polluted Delta (ONS), stiillll looking hmu

Quote Originally Posted by death View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSettler View Post
    Jesus H Cardsheet died for your NFC sins.

Here's what I did to my deck for y'all rookies.. If they're Japanese they're foils
    Sick deck

DO IT FOR THEM
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

Aug 2009
    Utrecht, Netherlands

Edit — the Altered Beta Island by Mark Poole should be a Japanese foil Polluted Delta (ONS), stiillll looking hmu
    His deck is so pimp it has a fifth FoW

Mint beta is so beautiful! Miscut Counterspell is also tight! Great deck BTW

Thread Information