Thread: Legacy in NYC? / GP New Jersey

Pumpkin, obviously.
    Dec 2007
    NYC

Legacy in NYC? / GP New Jersey

Hi All,

I recently moved to NYC and am looking to get involved in the legacy scene. I know that Twenty Sided Store in Brooklyn has legacy on Monday nights, but this isn’t great with my work schedule. They also have the occasional weekend legacy event, but these seem few and far between; are there any other fairly regular legacy events in the city that I’m missing?

I am carless, but I would certainly be game to travel to many of the Mid Atlantic legacy events—which seem to happen everywhere but the city—if there are groups who sometimes make it out to these (provided they have extra car space). I don’t know too many people here yet so getting to know some folks would be an added benefit.

With GP NJ coming up I would be down for some playtesting/general preparation as well. I’m definitely looking to make it out to the GP and I know there must be a fair few city dwellers who are also planning to make the trek.

Please fill me in on NYC legacy details.

Thanks,

-pie4life

Clergyman of Cool
    Mar 2009
    Daisy Hill Puppy Farm

Re: Legacy in NYC? / GP New Jersey

Pumpkin, obviously.
    Dec 2007
    NYC

Figured I'd give this another shot. Any NYC folks planning to make it to the GP?

-pie4life
    If it looks like everything's going good, you obviously don't know what the hell is going on.

Hey,

There is some legacy in New Jersey, not too far from NYC. If you don't mind traveling a little bit, I can give you the info. All those folks would be at the GP.

Thread Information