Quote Originally Posted by slave View Post

And just a question;
What's your win-con against decks that don't need more than one land to build a winning board position?
those decks would likely be S&T, Dredge, Belcher, ANT, maybe Elves, Painter Servant, Reanimator, AND likely anything else with moxes / lotus petals / aether vial (goblins, merfolk, D&T, Slivers).

Creature decks can be fought with the land destruction combined with tabernacle / glacial chasm.

The spell decks, will be slowed by Chalice at 0/1/2, HOWEVER, you NEED trinisphere to stop them from winning spontaneously. Trinisphere, combined with land destruction is why decks concede to stax. It makes magic UNPLAYABLE, and it should be included here.

You do not need any win conditions other than your combo pieces if you include trinisphere and commit to the prison strategy.

riftstone portal might merit an inclusion too if you chose to go white.

White stax decks suffer to consistency issues. Same with black versions. Green has the amazing ability to use GSZ to find psuedo combo / lock pieces.

It is Highly likely you will want sylvan safekeeper in your deck becauase it protects your combo, AND although it cost 1, it can be tutored for with GSZ. Not to mention its cost is negligible since u plan to have an abundance of lands.

Also, if you plan on using tabernacle / land destruction to control creatures, you need maze of ith.

Sylvan library is pretty necessary here to improve consistncy. It comes own on T1 and is just stellar.

Also, seems like the deck might have problems against other strategies like lands. If they land a exploration and find a life from the loam rather quickly, its gonna be bad. I'll mention it again that ground seal prevents decks from reanimating, using life from the loam, death rite shaman, and extracting / removing your cards from the grave. It cost 2 mana AND replaces itself. It does alot of work in this deck and against other decks. It should at the very least be a sb card.

Also, Words of war seems like a mediocre / bad reason for inclusion. I havent playtested the deck but it seems unnecessary. I feel like some kind of recursion for your creatures that get killed would be more important since you have to play them out fast with the risk of having them killed. If they get killed it really puts a damper in your plan.