From AMC
4 City of Brass
4 Gemstone Mine
4 Serra's Sanctum
1 Tree of Tales
1 Seat of the Synod
4 Opalescence
4 Leyline of Anticipation
4 Leyline of Vitality
4 Leyline of the Meek
4 Leyline of the Void
4 Leyline of Sanctity
3 Leyline of Lightning
4 Enlightened Tutor
4 Replenish
3 Crop Rotation
2 Careful Study
1 Ancestral Knowledge
1 Attunement
1 Parallax Wave
1 Journey to Nowhere
1 Oblivion Ring
1 Helm of Obedience
Eachl of the Leyline enchantments will be 4/4 creature !!
I like the list and will test it. However, is Attunement any good? I allways found that card to be lame. Also, why don't you run a single City of Solitude?
I think Qasali Pridemage is a big problem.
Or Trygon Predator.
Because it's white and your Serra's Sanctum provides white mana.
Team R&D
Noone has tryed this deck any longer? I kinda like it ^^
I think City of Solitude belongs in here, and Crop Rotation should be 4-of. Also think that Replenish isn't that amazing. And the "add" lands could do fair. Also, Humility could be good, as long as played in the right order along with Opalescence, since Serra's Sanctun will be so boosted in this deck.
Just some $0.02 to make the discussion flow ^^
If you fail to explain the reason behind your choice, technically, it's the wrong choice.
Zerk Thread -- Really, fun deck! ^^
Have you tried using Breakthrough?
May your suffering equal your weakness--Ihsan's Shade
I wonder about
Golden Wish and
Serum Powder
Also Leyline of the Meek makes me think of token spitters like
Sarcomancy
Bitterblossom
Rise of the Hobgoblins
and possibly
Dovescape
In my opinion I don't think black is an option, as much as I'd want to use it. Serum Powder looks like a good idea though!
Realistically, I think 3 cmc is the mana this deck should shoot for. I'm thinking anything:,
,
, or
is probably what we're looking at.
Trinisphere looks like a staple. Chalice may or may not, depending on the build. Greater Auramancy really looks like it should be in, too. At the least it protects your Opal & other permanents so you can crit strike. I think anything that's 5cmc+ just shouldn't fit, 'cause you gotta factor in wastelands and such.
May your suffering equal your weakness--Ihsan's Shade
haha i love enchantments. ive been testing this list for about a month now and this is what ive come to so far
// Lands
4 [AN] City of Brass
1 [MR] Seat of the Synod
1 [MR] Tree of Tales
4 [US] Serra's Sanctum
4 [JGC] Gemstone Mine
// Spells
4 [GP] Leyline of the Void
1 [FNM] Oblivion Ring
1 [US] Attunement
2 [IN] Sterling Grove
4 [UL] Crop Rotation
4 [MI] Enlightened Tutor
4 [M11] Leyline of Sanctity
4 [GP] Leyline of the Meek
4 [M11] Leyline of Vitality
4 [M11] Leyline of Anticipation
4 [UD] Opalescence
4 [M11] Leyline of Punishment
3 [GP] Leyline of Lifeforce
3 [GP] Leyline of Lightning
so it has like a 25% turn 1 rate and you can usually kill by turn 3. oh and being on the draw with this deck is insane. still working on the sideboard
Team Lucksack, professional badasses
Originally Posted by rockout
So it's a single red for the lightning bolt effect and 6 colorlress to make it draw a single card. WTF mate that is god awful.
That card dodges the shit out of counterbalance.
while my list is fast it lack the attunement/replenish engine. i may just cut attunement from the main and run the "counter blue package in the side. probably something around the lines of 2 city of solitude, 3 replenish, 1 attunement. you can slow roll the control match up. thoughts?
Team Lucksack, professional badasses
Originally Posted by rockout
So it's a single red for the lightning bolt effect and 6 colorlress to make it draw a single card. WTF mate that is god awful.
That card dodges the shit out of counterbalance.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)