Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Damaged View Post
I had bought 2 Loyal Retainers from MagicArsenal a week ago and I just now got a letter stating the website was wrong and they are out of stock, apparently. Took a whole week to figure out they didn't have them, though I really think there's more to it. That was disappointing.
Magic Arsenal is another of the more f'ed up stores around too. Bought 3 times. First time they rejected the order and refunded me in store credit, refusing to refund via paypal. Next they rejected another order, because they 'priced' some cards wrongly. Cards were at that price for months (cards like Armageddon by the way). Third they sent me EX/EX+ cards that were trashed. 1 card had whitening everywhere, and the back looked like someone didnt use sleeves to play with it for years. Another card that was EX/EX+ came with 4 creases and heavily damaged, and cant lay flat. Those were older cards. Even their newer stuff came with shuffle creases. I wonder how the hell they even grade their cards.

Jaco has already pointed out the better stores. Coolstuff is fairly good also. More than 40 buy/sell orders with them, only had a slight problem with one and they resolved it fairly quickly. They rejected a card that I sent it once, emailed me about it, and sent me back the card free of charge secured in toploader/bubble envelope etc.