Not quite I believe it is more like RDW And Sligh, which all in all, are very similar in goal and gameplay, with RDW having just a little more burn and explosiveness IMO. They both want to use creatures and burn to either clear the way for attacks or to deal direct damage.
Anywho, I have tomorrow off from work, I am hoping I can edit the primer and fix it up more.
Belcher
Delver
Dredge
When your heart won't beat, your eyes go black
There's a light in the tunnel and you can't turn back
Your friends can't save you, your family's gone
You're waiting on your judgment at the foot of the throne
Will you beg for some mercy? Will you cop some pleas?
Will you stand on your own or get down on your knees?
Will your angels release you from where demons dwell?
Will you make it into Heaven or go right back to Hell?
Only time will tell
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)