In the Eye of Chaos seems nice in a storm heavy meta. A lot of ANT/TES or SpiralTide, Belcher maybe, but unfortunately bad against Show&Tell decks wich would be more important for me (My meta).

About the Tombstalker. To be honest, I absolutely don't like him in this build. Why? He is clunky and we don't need more clunky stuff in this deck (And to cut the strix?!?! Strix is a solid 2 mana drop, perfect blocker, pitch card, cantrip, does a better job then the Stalker in this deck.) The second more relevant point is that he removes the whole GY. Bad for the shaman and Goyf. I really don't understand why we need this fat faerie!?! I mean the stalker is nice and he is a fast clock, but why do we need him?? Wich matchup gets better because of him??

About the other utility stuff. Glissa and Ruins/Stronghold. In theory very nice, and a quite good synergy with the other cards. The problem is that they are too situational. Glissa is most of the time just a 3/3 with FirstS and DeathT and in a lot of games you better want your Wasteland then the Ruins/Str.

Don't misunderstand me. I allways like to add/test new cards, but for Shardl.BUG the card quality is so high atm that it's hard to cut or switch something.
I played at a small tournament at saturday and went 4-2 (Not impressive I know). Won against 2x Goblins, PunishLands, TinFins, Lost against RUG and Burn ;). Burn is maybe not the best matchup for us (chill did basically nothing), but overall I really like this deck (Main) and I thinck depending on the meta you are expecting, that we only should change the number (up/down) of lands, discard, planeswalker, strix. Everything else is fine. So all the new and fancy cards/techs that people are thincking of atm are not necessary or not strong enough in my opinion. The only card that I don't understand why people don't play it is SenseisDiviningTop. It's "cheap" and awesome with the agent, but maybe fighting for a slot with Jace not sure(played Top before I played Planeswalker). Maybe someone else has experience with the Top too.