Quote Originally Posted by mujadaddy View Post
@Dwell

Abrupt Decay won't hit Jace (or other 4cc enchantments), and you don't have a lot of creatures to deal with him otherwise... Disfigure should probably be a sweeper instead (infest, perish), although you do have the Deeds, which hit your Sylvan & Liliana... 4 Legendary Urborgs always makes me uncomfortable, too, which is why I tend not to splash. And maybe split 3 IoK/1 Duress? I don't know the current thinking on this.

Just thoughts from someone who's not been playing very much, so take them as such.

Personally, I hate the Land Destruction path, and respect discard more in a format where 4cc is enormous.
Oddly enough, where the hell did you get that epic avatar? ^_^ It's been bugging me...

Planeswalkers die to some basic Pox weapons as is. Pithing Needle from SB, Cursed Scroll, The Rack (you did include Oppression, Necrogen Mists, Liliana right?) and Ratchet Bomb. Yes that's right, in top deck mode, excluding some minor card goofiness, of which needs to be top decked anyway, you CAN BOMB THE JACE! ^_^