Page 271 of 332 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,420 of 6623

Thread: 4 Card Blind

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Re: 4 Card Blind

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of Pie View Post
    If I'm on the play, can't I Therapist AND Sculler before you can Sculler or Priest?
    Which means I'd take your Priest and Sculler away before they land. Chrono dies to Fire Imp and I have a spare Ashen Rider (bad call by the way, should have been Fury which I overlooked).

A1: Main phase Vial @1, drop Therapist
    W1: Main phase Vial @1, Land (tapped), drop Chrono?
    A2: Main phase Vial @2, use Therapist to discard Priest, drop Sculler to take Sculler.
    W2: Tick up Chrono, becomes 2/2
    A3: Main phase Vial @3, drop Fire Imp, kill Chrono

Am I missing anything?
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

Sep 2011

8. FTW: Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar, Cabal Therapist, Containment Priest, Pyrokinesis

I started with Fury or Force of Despair, then switched to Pyrokinesis to play around instant Vial tricks. Let's see if it paid off.

My plan OTP
    T1 EOT Cabal Therapist
    T2 Cabal Therapist takes your answer. Containment Priest. Pyrokinesis kills what you already have.
    That should win most Vial games OTP at least.

OTD is messier but I can go T0 Asmo T1 Therapist or use Pyrokinesis to disrupt.

1. Asthereal (TO): OTP T1 Asmo T2 Priest beats your 1/1.
    OTD you get both Therapist and Sculler first, so I cannot protect Priest. Unfortunately I'm 1 turn too slow to race T0 3/3 Asmo under your T8 Ashen Rider (my Therapist takes Fire Imp, then your 1/1+2/2 are too slow and trading gives me back Priest, but you can chump once with Therapist then T8 Rider me). So instead I just leave my Vial at 0 and wait for your Cabal Therapist to trigger on your turn 2. I think you can still avoid a draw by naming Containment Priest first, then making Tidehollow Sculler. Will revisit this later.
    WL 3-3

2. alphastryk: See other comment. T1 EOT Therapist. T2 discard your Fury/Pyro, Containment Priest, Pyro/Fury to remove any creatures out. Neither of us can defend against that. WL 3-3

3. Wrath of Pie: OTP I can win with T1 Therapist T2 Priest. You have a 1/1 Chrono and can grow it or make one of your two 2/2s. If you make a 2/2 now, I Pyro both and win. If you don't, I keep attacking for 1 Menace as you grow Chrono. Once you activate to make it 5/5, I respond with Pyrokinesis. Next turn you sacrifice your land to make a 2/2, but I'm ahead in life and my 1/1 Menace beats through to win.
    OTD you can T2 Tidehollow off Vial before doing anything else. You trade with Pyrokinesis one way or another, then safely hardcast Chrono, which I can't beat.
    WL 3-3

4. jhhdk: OTP I lock you out with T1 Asmo T2 Priest. OTD I can't beat T2 Prison, but I can remove Mangara with Therapist & Emissary with Pyro. WD 4-1

5. dte: No matter how I use Pyrokinesis, you'll have a 2/2 + 3/3 to beat my 1/1 + 2/2. LL 0-6
    Either Force of Despair or Fury would be much better here.

6. PJim: Same as alphastryk. Skelemental is irrelevant. WL 3-3

7. GoblinSmashmaster: Mogg Fanatic stops Cabal Therapist. I play T2 Priest. On T4 you evoke Fury, killing Priest, attempt to save it with Angel, and I can only stop one of them with Pyro. LL 0-6

9. silkster: OTP I should win with T2 Priest + Pyro your creatures.
    OTD Grist is banned? I can Pyro your Priest + Prowler, then play my own Therapist + Priest to trade with Asmo.
    WD 4-1

10. RoosterCocoa: OTP I should win with T1 Therapist T2 take both Solitudes, Priest.
    OTD you play T1 Therapist T2 Priest. Since you could discard Pyrokinesis, instead I play T0 Asmo and make Therapist in response to your Priest. But you can Evoke Solitude (pitching Solitude) to remove my 3/3 before I can Therapy them. WL 3-3

11. maxx!: OTP I win with T1 EOT Therapist (forcing trade with Fanatic) T2 Priest and you no longer have a red card to evoke Fury.
    OTD Cursecatcher makes Pyrokinesis look much worse than Fury! Never expected Cursecatcher this round.
    You play T1 Merfolk T2 Priest. Ideally I would Pyro them both, then upkeep Therapist + discard your Fury and make my own Priest to win. But Cursecatcher can counter! So I have to T0 Asmo and then Therapist in response to T2 main phase Containment Priest, and you can Evoke Fury to kill Asmo + Therapist.
    WL 3-3

12. Reeplcheep: You make Angrath and +1 discarding Pyro. EOT I make Asmo, then untap and attack for 3 [Angrath=2]. You can't -3. Angrath can +1 one more time before dying to Asmo. WW 6-0

32 points (10 wins, 2 draw)

Fury would be +11 points (+6 vs dte, +3 vs maxx and +2 vs GoblinSmashmaster). Pyrokinesis's noncreature instant tricks weren't good enough to matter.
    Last edited by FTW; 10-07-2021 at 01:37 PM.

10. RoosterCocoa: Cabal Therapist, Containment Priest, Solitude, Solitude

1. Asthereal (TO): Cabal Therapist, Tidehollow Sculler, Fire Imp, Ashen Rider
    OTP I play Cabal Therapist which you can't remove, and then take Tidehollow Sculler with it. You play your Cabal Therapist on my end step, but I can remove it at instant speed by evoking Solitude, and then I win by resolving Containment Priest, which you can't beat. OTD I don't think I can win since you always resolve both Cabal Therapist and Tidehollow Sculler. WL

2. alphastryk: Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar, Cabal Therapist, Containment Priest, Fury
    Fury is sorcery speed, so it can't stop my Cabal Therapist. OTD I lose to Cabal Therapist and Containment Priest. OTP I play Cabal Therapist on the end step of your turn 1. You have to choose between playing Cabal Therapist and Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar with your emblem activation on your first turn. If you play Cabal Therapist I take Fury with my Cabal Therapist and win with Containment Priest. If you play Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar on your first turn I still take Fury with my Cabal Therapist and win by playing Containment Priest and evoking Solitude to exile Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar. WL

3. Wrath of Pie: Ancient Spring, Chronomaton, Tidehollow Sculler, Containment Priest
    OTP I can take whatever I want with Cabal Therapist, so I take your Containment Priest. You can play both Chronomaton and Tidehollow Sculler, but can't kill me before I can play both Solitudes with my emblem. OTD I play Cabal Therapist, then you can play two of your creatures before I can do anything. If you play Tidehollow Sculler and Containment Priest and take my Containment Priest, I can remove one of your creatures but can't play anything else so I lose. WL

4. jhhdk: Mangara of Corondor, Karakas, Burning-tree Emissary, Ghostly Prison
    OTP I play Containment Priest before you can play a creature, so I win. OTD you get Burning-tree Emissary and Ghostly Prison before I play Containment Priest. I then exile Burning-tree Emissary with Solitude, but can't attack so we draw. WD

5. dte: Forest, metamorphosis, skyshroud cutter, Aeve, Progenitor Ooze
    You get a 4/4, a 3/3, and a 2/2 on your first turn, and I start at 25 life. OTD on my first turn I play Cabal Therapist and exile the 4/4 with my Solitude, exiling my Containment Priest. You would goldfish me on your turn 6, but I can play my remaining Solitude on my turn 5 to exile your 3/3. From then on you can't win the race since Solitude is a 3 power lifelink creature. If you block it to trade, I still win by attacking with Cabal Therapist. OTP I am faster so it goes the same way. WW

6. PJim: Cabal Therapist, Containment Priest, Lightning Skelemental, Fury
    Fury is sorcery speed, so it can't stop my Cabal Therapist. OTP I take Fury with Therapist, exile your Therapist with Solitude, and win with resolved Containment Priest. OTD I can't beat Containment Priest. WL

7. GoblinSmashmaster: Mogg Fanatic, Restoration Angel, Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker, Fury
    OTD I play Cabal Therapist, which you kill with Mogg Fanatic since otherwise I make you discard your Fury and win with Containment Priest. I then play Containment Priest. You can't play your creatures with it in play, so you Fury it exiling Kiki-Jiki. I win by playing one Solitude and holding the other in hand to kill your Restoration Angel with. If you instead wait until your fourth turn to Restoration Angel the Fury, you get in one attack for 9, but then I Solitude to exile Fury and then next turn Solitude to exile Restoration Angel, so I still win. OTP it goes the same way. WW

8. FTW: Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar, Cabal Therapist, Containment Priest, Pyrokinesis
    I lose OTD since Cabal Therapist and Containment Priest are too much. OTP I play Cabal Therapist on my turn 1. On your turn 1, you have to choose between playing Cabal Therapist and Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar. If you play Cabal Therapist, I take Pyrokinesis with my Cabal Therapist and win by playing Containment Priest. If you play Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar, I then play my Containment Priest and evoke Solitude to exile Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar. You then can't play anything so I win. WL

9. silkster: Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar, Fourth Bridge Prowler, Containment Priest, Grist, the Hunger Tide
    I thought Grist was banned, but if not I'll figure this out later. Without Grist, I don't think you can beat me down fast enough before I play Solitude with the vial emblem. WW

11. maxx!: Cursecatcher, Mogg Fanatic, Containment Priest, Fury
    OTD you play Mogg Fanatic, since otherwise I use Cabal Therapist to exile your Containment Priest and win by playing Solitude with the vial emblem at 5 counters. I play Cabal Therapist, which dies to Mogg Fanatic. You play Containment Priest, which I exile with Solitude, exiling my other Solitude. I then play my own Containment Priest, which you can't beat since you have only Cursecatcher and Fury in hand. OTP it goes the same. WW

12. Reeplcheep: Impulsive Pilferer, Swamp, Cull the Meek, Angrath, The Flame Chained
    I assume this was supposed to be Culling the Weak? I don't think I can beat this. LL

14W 1D 7L = 43

I really should have found some white card that is better than a second Solitude. Even though it would give me a second 2 mana creature, I'm fairly sure I would have done better with Tidehollow Sculler.
    Last edited by RoosterCocoa; 10-06-2021 at 11:38 PM.

Long post deleted. Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthereal View Post
    If I'm on the play, can't I Therapist AND Sculler before you can Sculler or Priest?
    Which means I'd take your Priest and Sculler away before they land. Chrono dies to Fire Imp and I have a spare Ashen Rider (bad call by the way, should have been Fury which I overlooked).

A1: Main phase Vial @1, drop Therapist
    W1: Main phase Vial @1, Land (tapped), drop Chrono?
    A2: Main phase Vial @2, use Therapist to discard Priest, drop Sculler to take Sculler.
    W2: Tick up Chrono, becomes 2/2
    A3: Main phase Vial @3, drop Fire Imp, kill Chrono

Am I missing anything?
    That would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoosterCocoa View Post
    3. Wrath of Pie: Ancient Spring, Chronomaton, Tidehollow Sculler, Containment Priest
    OTP I can take whatever I want with Cabal Therapist, so I take your Tidehollow Sculler and play my Containment Priest. I then exile whatever you play with Solitude and win.
    Did you forget about Chronomaton? You have to exile that with Solitude, so the other 2/2 manages the draw.

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post

3. Wrath of Pie: OTP I can win with T1 Therapist T2 Priest. You have a 1/1 Chrono and can grow it or make one of your two 2/2s. If you make a 2/2 now, I Pyro both and win. If you don't, I keep attacking for 1 Menace as you grow Chrono. Once you activate to make it 5/5, I respond with Pyrokinesis. Next turn you sacrifice your land to make a 2/2, but I'm ahead in life and my 1/1 Menace beats through to win.
    WD 4-1?
    I would probably prefer casting the second threat with Chronomaton as a 3/3, but regardless Pyrokinesis does get you the win.

On my play I don't do anything until I Vial in Sculler, which deals with Pyrokinesis and lets me cast Chronomaton via Ancient Spring. If you choose the mighty 0-drop 3/3 instead, I am free to
    Vial as normal and Chronomaton should get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of Pie View Post
    Did you forget about Chronomaton? You have to exile that with Solitude, so the other 2/2 manages the draw.
    You're right, I somehow got it into my head that you could only play one creature with Ancient Spring. However, I think I still win if I take your Containment Priest with Cabal Therapist and then get my emblem to 5 counters to play Solitude. You get Chronomoton on turn 2 and Tidehollow Sculler on turn 3, but I can play a Solitude on 5 and another on turn 6, and even if you take one Solitude with Sculler I can exile Sculler with the other to get it back.
    Last edited by RoosterCocoa; 10-07-2021 at 01:11 AM.

Feb 2014

You're right, I somehow got it into my head that you could only play one creature with Ancient Spring. However, I think I still win if I take your Containment Priest with Cabal Therapist and then get my emblem to 5 counters to play Solitude. You get Chronomoton on turn 2 and Tidehollow Sculler on turn 3, but I can play a Solitude on 5 and another on turn 6, and even if you take one Solitude with Sculler I can exile Sculler with the other to get it back.
    Why would WoP play anything?
    Not playing anything, there's a draw. If you play priest, WoP plays chrono and will race you. If you tick up higher than 2 and WoP does nothing, you have to play solitude first. Then sculler takes the other one and chrono takes the game. Looks like 4-1 for WoP.

Quote Originally Posted by dte View Post
    Why would WoP play anything?
    Not playing anything, there's a draw. If you play priest, WoP plays chrono and will race you. If you tick up higher than 2 and WoP does nothing, you have to play solitude first. Then sculler takes the other one and chrono takes the game. Looks like 4-1 for WoP.
    If I don't play Containment Priest, I have to play Solitude first to exile Chronomaton. However, when WoP plays Sculler, in response to the ETB trigger I can evoke my other Solitude, exiling my Containment Priest, to exile Sculler since Solitude has flash. This leaves just Solitude on the board.

GoblinFuryMaster Results for Round "Containment Priest"

This round we play Vials Galore: Each player starts the game with an emblem in play that has "At the beginning of your pre-combat main phase, you may put a Vial counter on this emblem." and has "(0): Put a creature card from your hand with converted mana cost equal to the number of Vial counters on this emblem onto the battlefield. You can use this ability only once per turn, and then not anymore until your next turn." Additional banning: Suppression Field

1. Asthereal (TO): Cabal Therapist, Tidehollow Sculler, Fire Imp, Ashen Rider
    Angel smash! 6-0

2. alphastryk: Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar, Cabal Therapist, Containment Priest, Fury
    Furious stare 2-2

Sculler+Priest 0-6

4. jhhdk: Mangara of Corondor, Karakas, Burning-tree Emissary, Ghostly Prison
    Furious stare 2-2

5. dte: Forest, metamorphosis, skyshroud cutter, Aeve, Progenitor Ooze
    Angel smash! 6-0

Furious stare 2-2

7. GoblinSmashmaster: Mogg Fanatic, Restoration Angel, Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker, Fury
    That's me on Goblin combo!

Angel smash! 6-0

9. silkster: Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar, Fourth Bridge Prowler, Containment Priest, Grist, the Hunger Tide
    Angel smash! 6-0

Solitude 0-6

11. maxx!: Cursecatcher, Mogg Fanatic, Containment Priest, Fury
    Angel smash! 6-0

12. Reeplcheep: Impulsive Pilferer, Swamp, Cull the Meek, Angrath, The Flame Chained
    Furious stare 2-2

Total: 38 points

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSmashmaster View Post
    GoblinFuryMaster Results for Round "Containment Priest"

Furious stare 2-2
    I think you even win OTP because you don't have to sacrifice the Mogg Fanatic
    Discard Angel to Angrath, the Flame-Chained +1 [5 counters]
    EOT Vial in Mogg Fanatic
    On your turn, Evoke Fury @ Angrath [1 counter]
    Attack Angrath with Mogg Fanatic [0 counters]
    Then you still have the 1/1 Mogg Fanatic to win! SMASH!!!

OTD you won't be able to attack fast enough, so you have to sacrifice Fanatic for the 5th damage

WD 4-1?

I really should have found some white card that is better than a second Solitude. Even though it would give me a second 2 mana creature, I'm fairly sure I would have done better with Tidehollow Sculler.
    Magus of the Tabernacle would have been a beating this round.
    Serra Avatar or Purity would have been funny.

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post

Magus of the Tabernacle would have been a beating this round.
    It was on my initial shortlist until I realized that the format was all about Containment Priest. Turns out going the dte plan and just casting it turn 1 would have done the trick.

(Also it's hilarious that Tabernacle proper doesn't work the same way.)

Sep 2011

@alphastryk We had almost identical decks so I'm looking through yours. I think you scored better than you thought.

Note: Cabal Therapist can sacrifice to itself. It doesn't need fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by alphastryk View Post

An almost mirror! Each of us should be able to hold our Therapists for our turn 2 upkeeps with vial on 1 to protect it from Fury. For me however, with my 0 drop I'm able to use my Therapist right away on my turn 2 (at the cost of not having Priest on turn 2). This is going to be really hard.
    OTP I get my Therapist first, then you play yours. If I burn Fury and my 3/3 to kill your Therapist to protect my Priest, then you Fury my Priest and make your Priest to win. If I instead make my 3/3 on my turn 1, then make my Therapist in my upkeep after you make yours, I can Therapist you twice taking your Priest on my turn 2 and your Skelemental on my turn 3. Your Therapist in the meantime takes my Priest, leaving us each with just a Fury to stare at each other.
    OTD I'm able to use my Therapist first still, so I think it plays out the same.
    2-2
    Should be WL 3-3 like me

OTP
    T1 end step Vial in Cabal Therapist (safe from Fury)
    T2 sacrifice Therapist: name Fury. Vial in Containment Priest. PJim is locked out.
    PJim can Vial in Cabal Therapist in response, but 2/2 Priest races 1/1 Menace Therapist (or you can just evoke Fury to kill it)

OTD PJim does the same thing to you
    Only difference is you can also make a 3/3 Asmo, but your 3/3+1/1 both die to evoked Fury.

On theme with goblins to smash! Your Mogg Fanatic can always take care of my Therapist, but because you can't beat Priest you have to use Fury pitching Kiki to kill it, but then your Angel dies to my slow Fury via vial if you play it, and if you don't my 3/3 kills you. WW
    6-0
    DD 2-2 After the Evoke Fury + Resto Angel play with Vial @ 4.
    That kills your Priest + 3/3 and leaves both Fury+Angel. When you get to 5 counters, you can Fury back killing Angel and drawing with Fury (or vice versa).

The almost mirror. Pyrokinesis being able to kill an upkeep Therapist is relevant here, as I can't protect mine but you can protect yours. That means you should be able to take my Priest while keeping yours, but I can still either have a 3/3 or Fury your Priest - the fact that Fury is a threat in a long game seems like it helps me out enough. Need to revisit but at first glance I think this is an awkward draw.
    WL 3-3
    Same line as PJim. Instant Pyrokinesis doesn't matter here. Either way Cabal Therapist trades with Pyro/Fury to clear the way for Containment Priest.

Prowler stops the upkeep Therapist timing thing, so your Therapist is better than mine. I don't see how I can beat your Therapist and keep Fury to beat Grist because Priest doesn't stop Grist - nice choice. LL
    0-6
    Grist is banned. Without Grist this is easier:

OTP
    T1 end step Cabal Therapist, but it dies to Prowler
    T2 Containment Priest lock
    Evoke Fury to kill 1/1 prowler + 3/3 Asmo (turn 0 play). Your 2/2 Priest wins.

OTD
    T1 S - Upkeep 3/3 Asmo, Vial @1
    T1 A - Vial @1.

T2 S - Vial @2. Containment Priest.
    In response you make Cabal Therapist, which is now safe from Prowler
    T2 A - Vial @2. Evoke Fury, killing Priest. Then Vial in your own Priest. Your 2/2 + 1/1 draw with the 3/3.

If silk doesn't play T2 Priest and just beats down with the 3/3, you just tick Vial up to 2 and then Evoke Fury to kill the 3/3 (+ 1/1 Prowler if it's out). Once you both have Vials on 2 and empty boards, neither of you can do anything. Whoever acts first gets countered by the other's Containment Priest. To avoid this draw, silk has to make T2 Priest before you can, but that line still draws.

WD 4-1

Solitude having Flash is nice, prevents the upkeep Therapist plan, but I don't need to worry about that since you don't have a 0-drop. We both need to prevent Therapist and prevent Priest, but that leaves us each with just whoever gets Priest first, so we hold Priests and pitch cards and stare.
    2-2
    Should be WL 3-3
    Like the other mirrors, whoever gets Therapist + Priest first wins.
    Therapist removes their removal to protect Priest, then evoke removal kills the creature that made it under Containment Priest.

12. Reeplcheep: Impulsive Pilferer, Swamp, Cull the Meek, Angrath, the Flame-Chained
    Assuming Cull the Meek is supposed to be Culling the Weak, you get your planes walker on your turn 1 and it grows beyond where Fury can kill it - I don't see how I ever beat that. LL
    0-6
    Should be WW 6-0!

T1 R - If Reeplcheep makes Angrath, Vial in end step 3/3 Asmo.
    3/3 is too big to handle. Angrath goes to 2 counters, can't steal it, and dies to next attack.
    Edit: Instant 3/3 is good!

If Reeplcheep does nothing, tick Vial up to 1
    T2 R - If Reeplcheep now makes Angrath after you can't make the 3/3, discard Priest and make end step 1/1 Therapist
    Then evoke Fury + Therapist kills Angrath

If Reeplcheep still does nothing, make end step Cabal Therapist, discard Angrath from hand and then win with Containment Priest.
    Last edited by FTW; 10-08-2021 at 04:26 PM.

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Thanks FTW - I forgot the power of the instant 3/3

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Unfortunately, both silk and I missed that Grist got banned earlier.
    So by the new rules, silk will get a basic land of choice instead of Grist (I'm assuming a Swamp), and we'll have to calculate the results with that in mind.
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

Sep 2011

Looking through possible discrepancies...

Quote Originally Posted by jhhdk View Post
    4. jhhdk: Mangara of Corondor, Karakas, Burning-tree Emissary, Ghostly Prison ME
    7. GoblinSmashmaster: Mogg Fanatic, Restoration Angel, Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker, Fury Not entirely sure how this works, but GS says it's DD
    DD makes sense

GS cannot win through Ghostly Prison, but can stop your creatures. Fury kills Burning-tree Emissary. Mogg Fanatic can block Mangara, so Mangara can never deal combat damage (if you ever bounce with Karakas, Fanatic can respond with ping).

Edit: Hmm.. GS does have a winning line through Kiki copying Mogg Fanatic and pinging you every turn. To prevent that, you need to activate Mangara targeting Mogg Fanatic. You cannot save Mangara with Karakas (GS will respond with Fanatic ping), but you can just pass priority and let Mangara exile itself and Fanatic, leading to a draw.

If GS has Vial @ 4, GS can respond with Resto Angel to save Fanatic (and then you activate Karakas to save Mangara but will have summoning sick Mangara, which buys GS tempo). Once GS has both Resto Angel + Kiki, there are a lot of lines to make Fanatic copies or save Fanatic with Angel. But GS can't do that and also win. If GS makes EOT Fanatic copy, you can respond with Mangara activation on Fanatic. Kiki will be tapped (no Resto Angel copy to save Fanatic), so the Fanatic is trapped and will either be exiled by Mangara or will ping Mangara (if you tap Karakas to bounce it). GS can threaten a bunch of tricks, but doesn't have the tempo to actually win with them.

LL makes sense

Ghostly Prison doesn't stop Angrath and the 2-mana 2/2 is too slow to beat Angrath.

Feb 2014

Jhhdk vs Reep, WD seems more logical to me?
    Mangara is pulling some work there.

Quote Originally Posted by dte View Post
    Jhhdk vs Reep, WD seems more logical to me?
    Mangara is pulling some work there.
    Guess we better look closer then:
    4. jhhdk: Mangara of Corondor, Karakas, Burning-tree Emissary, Ghostly Prison ME
    12. Reeplcheep: Impulsive Pilferer, Swamp, Cull the meekCulling the weak, Angrath, The Flame-Chained LL?

OTP:
    J: Vial +1, Karakas
    R: Dump everything, Angrath +1 discarding Prison
    J: Vial +1
    R: Angrath +1 discarding Emissary
    R: Angrath +1, Vial in Mangara in Response
    J: Mangara -> Angrath, Karakas on Mangara in response. Ride mangara to victory.

OTD:
    R: Dump everything, Angrath +1 discarding Prison
    R: Angrath +1 discarding Emissary
    R: Angrath +1, discarding Karakas
    R: Angrath +1, Vial in Mangara in response
    J: Managara on Angrath leaving both with 0 threats

Updating results. Thanks dte.

Thread Information