Page 25 of 957 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 19128

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

  1. #481
    explosive
    Adan's Avatar
    Join Date

    Feb 2006
    Location

    Germany - RLP
    Posts

    855

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by yawg07 View Post
    Actually, his Strand is Japanese.
    The Snare is Japanese.
    The Needle is S-Chinese.

    Fixed, I got a playset of them myself, but I coudn't recorgnize it well because of the angle the photo has been taken...
    Team SPOD
    <Der_imaginäre_Freund> props:
    Adan for being the NQG God (drawer)

  2. #482
    (A.K.A.) Buddha
    tatt2dfreak's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2007
    Location

    Camas
    Posts

    77

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    OK.... the cards have to be Asain, Foil, Signed, or what not... I think I can do that... Let me get some stuff posted here soon and you all can tell me if I have Pimp stuff or not!!!


    THIS IS A START!



    I have two Goblin decks too...



    I have a little love for Lightning bolts also...




    You Won't like me when I'm Angry



    Swords, Moxes, and Jittes Oh My!

    Last edited by tatt2dfreak; 12-28-2007 at 06:20 PM.

  3. #483
    explosive
    Adan's Avatar
    Join Date

    Feb 2006
    Location

    Germany - RLP
    Posts

    855

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by tatt2dfreak View Post
    OK.... the cards have to be Asain, Foil, Signed, or what not... I think I can do that... Let me get some stuff posted here soon and you all can tell me if I have Pimp stuff or not!!!


    THIS IS A START!
    Yes, it is a start. Try to do it like my friend and you have my respect:

    http://shivandragon.elite.to/

    He scanned each of his Shivan Dragons. I think he has got every Versions of every Editions once.
    Team SPOD
    <Der_imaginäre_Freund> props:
    Adan for being the NQG God (drawer)

  4. #484
    (A.K.A.) Buddha
    tatt2dfreak's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2007
    Location

    Camas
    Posts

    77

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    OK... Here are a few more pix for your Pimpin' Pleasure...


    The Serra Avatar is misscut, the rest are Just pretty...



    One of my Favorite Cards in the Game...



    This is my most favorite looking page in my Binder!

    Last edited by tatt2dfreak; 12-29-2007 at 04:43 AM.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    - General George Patton (1885-1945)

  5. #485
    Overseas mascotte of IcBE
    Atwa's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2005
    Location

    Tilburg, the Netherlands
    Posts

    1,326

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    That asian page is damn sexy.

    I'm waiting for the mail to deliver the 3 judge foil Vindicates Akki is sending me, then I'll also post my deck.
    4th: 293/363
    5th: 82/434
    Vi: 159/167
    Wl: 100/167
    Te: 318/335
    St: 132/143
    Ex: 136/143
    US: 235/335
    3/8 Sealed boosters
    1/8 Sealed boosterboxes

    Only 632 cards left for a full Korean set, over 69% done (last update 05/27)
    Always looking for sealed product!

  6. #486
    (A.K.A.) Buddha
    tatt2dfreak's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2007
    Location

    Camas
    Posts

    77

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Hello Again... As I look through all the posts on this thread... I see People just wanna see more pix! I got more... This is getting kinda fun, I have allot of cards that I wanna show off... Some my not be PIMP, but I still love them...


    I have 2 Complete sets of Doul Lands from Revised, but not being BB I didn't want to Show them... So Here are a few more Pix...


    Fetch Boo-boo, Fetch...... Good Dog! (whoof!)



    I have some FBB Fetch also...



    I have a couple Fbb Duals...



    These Next pix are just cards I collect because I love them...



    These too... Here kitty-kitty...



    These Knights were kinda hard to find in Vancouver...



    These knights just Sing "Look at me, I'm so Pretty"...



    More to come Later... Keep an eye out!
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    - General George Patton (1885-1945)

  7. #487
    Member
    AngryTroll's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2004
    Location

    College Station, TX
    Posts

    2,629

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Man, I'd settle for a set of white bordered, English duals and one full set of fetches. As I've said, Buddah's collection is pretty amazing. I'd be afraid to keep it in the house...maybe in a fireproof safe (really), or make sure insurance covered it!!!
    InfoNinjas

  8. #488
    (A.K.A.) Buddha
    tatt2dfreak's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2007
    Location

    Camas
    Posts

    77

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryTroll View Post
    Man, I'd settle for a set of white bordered, English duals and one full set of fetches. As I've said, Buddah's collection is pretty amazing. I'd be afraid to keep it in the house...maybe in a fireproof safe (really), or make sure insurance covered it!!!



    I had it appraised by Vandy @ the Cave and Insured... I can't afford a fire safe big enough for all my cards...lol
    Last edited by tatt2dfreak; 12-29-2007 at 04:50 PM.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    - General George Patton (1885-1945)

  9. #489
    Refuses to Play Inconsistent Decks
    Kronicler's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2006
    Posts

    253

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    If anyone has any info about getting a collection is insured I would love to hear about it. My collection is reaching like the $10,000-$15,000 range and I'm starting to just get worried about taking anything anywhere. Shit, if someone stole my car with my cards in it I'd be losing more on my fucking cards, how insane is that. What's even worse in a lot of ways is that it all fits in 1 case which I (idiotically) carry around with me sometimes. That's right, my ENTIRE collection. In 1 case. Yeah. I'm stupid. Anyway I know this thread needs more pix, and my full set of foil fetches and set of blue FBB duals will be coming soon, just gotta get my 4th foil goyf and a few more things before I drop the bomb on this thread.

    Kronicler
    Team Info-Ninjas: Catchphrases so secret, I don't even know what they are!

  10. #490
    Overseas mascotte of IcBE
    Atwa's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2005
    Location

    Tilburg, the Netherlands
    Posts

    1,326

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    When I bought my house, I was talking to my adviser on how to insure my possesions, and het tolfd me that I could insure my cards as just personal goods, allong with al my other stuff (TV, computer, bed, table).

    All I had to do was making a list with all the cards I posses and make pictures of them as proof. The amount my collection is worth, along with all my other stuff is insured as a total package, so I didn't have to pay any extras.

    That's how it works in Holland, I'm not sure if american insurance companies work the same way, and if there is any diffence if you are living on your own, of living with your parents. When living with your parents, I think it could be added to their insurance.

    Edit:
    My collection is only insured against damage (like water spilled on them or a fire) and theft from my house. They are not insured in the car or any other location.
    4th: 293/363
    5th: 82/434
    Vi: 159/167
    Wl: 100/167
    Te: 318/335
    St: 132/143
    Ex: 136/143
    US: 235/335
    3/8 Sealed boosters
    1/8 Sealed boosterboxes

    Only 632 cards left for a full Korean set, over 69% done (last update 05/27)
    Always looking for sealed product!

  11. #491
    (A.K.A.) Buddha
    tatt2dfreak's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2007
    Location

    Camas
    Posts

    77

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronicler View Post
    If anyone has any info about getting a collection is insured I would love to hear about it. My collection is reaching like the $10,000-$15,000 range and I'm starting to just get worried about taking anything anywhere. Shit, if someone stole my car with my cards in it I'd be losing more on my fucking cards, how insane is that. What's even worse in a lot of ways is that it all fits in 1 case which I (idiotically) carry around with me sometimes. That's right, my ENTIRE collection. In 1 case. Yeah. I'm stupid. Anyway I know this thread needs more pix, and my full set of foil fetches and set of blue FBB duals will be coming soon, just gotta get my 4th foil goyf and a few more things before I drop the bomb on this thread.

    Kronicler

    You have to get it appraised when call your home insurance company and ask them if you need a special plan to cover them or if they will accept the appraisal and have it added...
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    - General George Patton (1885-1945)

  12. #492
    Member
    Ashe's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2007
    Location

    Europe
    Posts

    12

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ophidian View Post
    You are correct that it took me wwwaaayyyyy too long to get the Portents, I ordered them right after I posted pics of my UG Thresh deck, and it took like a month for them to come in (and it took me a month to get around to posting pics)

    re: Ponder outdating Portent
    I play UG Thresh (World Champ version) and in that build, Portent is better than Ponder due to it's ability to disrupt the opponent. I also think Ponder is wwwaaayy overvalued right now, foil playsets are like $60. I'll wait em out and pick em up later

    re: Plowshares
    I guess that's a good enough reason to post this years version of my Angel Stompy build (seems like an annual thing now anyways) I'm actually waiting for a set of foil Knight of Meadowgrain to come in the mail to replace the White Knights. This is the build with the anti-combo deck version of the sideboard, and a saucy playmat that fit the deck really well.



    I have the same playmat ;) and believe it or not more or less the same deck :D including pimp and some more: like 3 BB Chinese Swords to Plowshares, 1 foil Aether Vial, 4 , 4 chinese armageddon (portal)
    Beauty determines value and we determine beauty...

  13. #493
    Bryant Cook
    Guest

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Sorry for some of these having bad quality.











    I dare you to find a pimper Tendrils of Agony. C'mon, Rod Van Damn and Chavo Guerearro signed that.

  14. #494
    Serious Rider
    Pinder's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2005
    Posts

    4,962

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedlife View Post
    I dare you to find a pimper Tendrils of Agony. C'mon, Rod Van Damn and Chavo Guerearro signed that.
    Maverick676 had a foil Japanese Tendrils a while back. He ended up eBaying it, but in retrospect he could very well have made you an offer first. Oh well.
    Team Info-Ninjas: Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
    My Videos: Chiron Beta Prime, Flickr, Re: Your Brains
    Quote Originally Posted by Slay
    Man Kills Seven at popular gaming tournament, buries in backyard. "I was only trying to get thresh," he says.
    -Slay

  15. #495
    ?
    Di's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2003
    Location

    Syracuse, NY
    Posts

    5,766

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I fail to see how that is pimper.

  16. #496
    Overseas mascotte of IcBE
    Atwa's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2005
    Location

    Tilburg, the Netherlands
    Posts

    1,326

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    C'mon, Rod Van Damn and Chavo Guerearro signed that.
    And who are they?
    4th: 293/363
    5th: 82/434
    Vi: 159/167
    Wl: 100/167
    Te: 318/335
    St: 132/143
    Ex: 136/143
    US: 235/335
    3/8 Sealed boosters
    1/8 Sealed boosterboxes

    Only 632 cards left for a full Korean set, over 69% done (last update 05/27)
    Always looking for sealed product!

  17. #497
    Leroy Rochester
    Getsickanddie's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jun 2004
    Location

    Cabrini–Green
    Posts

    1,576

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Atwa View Post
    And who are they?
    Professional Wrestlers that came into our local store.
    My only dream is that yours never come true.
    "People played violin as the Titanic sank. Tomorrow they will play Green Day songs with plastic keytars as their Hoovervilles burn."

  18. #498
    Overseas mascotte of IcBE
    Atwa's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2005
    Location

    Tilburg, the Netherlands
    Posts

    1,326

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Getsickanddie View Post
    Professional Wrestlers that came into our local store.
    That explains a lot (about me not knowing them). I haven't watched a wrensting game since Hulk Hogan stopped wrestling.

    And that wasn't even wresting :)
    4th: 293/363
    5th: 82/434
    Vi: 159/167
    Wl: 100/167
    Te: 318/335
    St: 132/143
    Ex: 136/143
    US: 235/335
    3/8 Sealed boosters
    1/8 Sealed boosterboxes

    Only 632 cards left for a full Korean set, over 69% done (last update 05/27)
    Always looking for sealed product!

  19. #499
    Banned

    Join Date

    Oct 2006
    Location

    NoVA
    Posts

    918

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Why are the cards with wrestlers signatures pimp? No one has heard of these guys, as no one of the heterosexual persuasion would watch wrestling...the sigs dont even look THAT cool either :/

  20. #500
    Leroy Rochester
    Getsickanddie's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jun 2004
    Location

    Cabrini–Green
    Posts

    1,576

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinious View Post
    Why are the cards with wrestlers signatures pimp? No one has heard of these guys, as no one of the heterosexual persuasion would watch wrestling...the sigs dont even look THAT cool either :/
    It's not my thing either (I didn't have them sign any of my cards), but the sigs. look pretty neat in person.
    My only dream is that yours never come true.
    "People played violin as the Titanic sank. Tomorrow they will play Green Day songs with plastic keytars as their Hoovervilles burn."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)