Page 26 of 957 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126526 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 19128

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

  1. #501

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinious View Post
    Why are the cards with wrestlers signatures pimp? No one has heard of these guys, as no one of the heterosexual persuasion would watch wrestling...the sigs dont even look THAT cool either :/
    Nobody likes you.

    I wish I had had the foresight to get my Piledrivers signed by them when they were at the store.
    SOURCE ASSHOLE
    Now Epic-ly Sexy
    My blog

    Buy the ticket, take the ride.

  2. #502
    Banned

    Join Date

    Oct 2006
    Location

    NoVA
    Posts

    918

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenieBopper View Post
    Nobody likes you.

    I wish I had had the foresight to get my Piledrivers signed by them when they were at the store.
    Thats a bit harsh :(

    But seriously I dont know why you would want some obscure actors to scribble on your magical cards...

  3. #503
    Confound these ponies, they drive me to Brony.
    yawg07's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2007
    Location

    Rittman, OH
    Posts

    507

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Bryant, are your Undiscovered Paradise Japanese? Your post looks like they could be.
    You don't care about specific asian language, would you like to swap a pair of Korean ones straight up for them?

    Last edited by yawg07; 12-31-2007 at 02:34 AM. Reason: added a pic

  4. #504
    Member
    Bahamuth's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2006
    Location

    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts

    482

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedlife View Post
    Sorry for some of these having bad quality.

    ...

    I dare you to find a pimper Tendrils of Agony. C'mon, Rod Van Damn and Chavo Guerearro signed that.
    Beautiful stuff. Where did you find all that Asian stuff? I've been trying to find some asian cards for Solidarity, but I can't seem to find cards like Turnabout and Meditate anywhere in any asian language.
    "Part of me belives that Barrin taught me meditation simply to shut me up."

    -Ertai, wizard adept

    http://solidarityprimer.proboards85.com/index.cgi

  5. #505
    (A.K.A.) Buddha
    tatt2dfreak's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2007
    Location

    Camas
    Posts

    77

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Here are a couple more pix... enjoy!

















    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    - General George Patton (1885-1945)

  6. #506
    Confound these ponies, they drive me to Brony.
    yawg07's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2007
    Location

    Rittman, OH
    Posts

    507

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamuth View Post
    Beautiful stuff. Where did you find all that Asian stuff? I've been trying to find some asian cards for Solidarity, but I can't seem to find cards like Turnabout and Meditate anywhere in any asian language.
    I've got a playset of Japanese Meditates if you are interested

  7. #507
    Bryant Cook
    Guest

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Same, I have meditates (Korean). Also, they're Chinese not Japanese Undiscovered Paradises. But I'm not really interested in Korean even if they were, It doesn't go with the deck well.

  8. #508

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedlife View Post
    Same, I have meditates (Korean). Also, they're Chinese not Japanese Undiscovered Paradises. But I'm not really interested in Korean even if they were, It doesn't go with the deck well.
    I have a Korean Meditate that is signed on the right side near the artwork in silver sharpie.
    BZK! - Storm Boards

    Been there, tried that, still casting Doomsday.
    Drawing my deck for 0 mana since 2013.

  9. #509
    Confound these ponies, they drive me to Brony.
    yawg07's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2007
    Location

    Rittman, OH
    Posts

    507

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    YARRRHGHH! Damn it lol I want Japanese Undiscovered Paradises

  10. #510

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks



    I know it's altered art, but I have me two Japanese ones being done as we speak!

  11. #511
    Sweet Sixteenth
    Happy Gilmore's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2004
    Location

    Fairfax City, VA
    Posts

    1,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsickanddie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    Looks like Team Unicorn has about sixteen coming to this.

    What's the term for a plural group of Unicorns? Y'know, like a murder of crows. Well that's what's on it's way.
    ******s?
    While this is close it's still wrong. Every one knows it's an orgy of unicorns.
    Team Unicorn is too hetero for me.
    TeaM NOVA for life.

  12. #512
    Serious Rider
    Pinder's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2005
    Posts

    4,962

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Gilmore View Post
    I finally added some pictures of my card on Photobucket. Here are some samples.
    I remember seeing those Dazes in action at the GP. They're more awesome in person.
    Team Info-Ninjas: Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
    My Videos: Chiron Beta Prime, Flickr, Re: Your Brains
    Quote Originally Posted by Slay
    Man Kills Seven at popular gaming tournament, buries in backyard. "I was only trying to get thresh," he says.
    -Slay

  13. #513

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I liked the "expected more from you" in particular.

  14. #514
    Refuses to Play Inconsistent Decks
    Kronicler's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2006
    Posts

    253

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Voyeur View Post
    I liked the "expected more from you" in particular.
    Yeah, I do too. I can just see my opponent walking right in to daze and me putting on a shit eating grin and saying that to them just before I own them with the card. Sick stuff bro!

    Kronicler
    Team Info-Ninjas: Catchphrases so secret, I don't even know what they are!

  15. #515
    Sweet Sixteenth
    Happy Gilmore's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2004
    Location

    Fairfax City, VA
    Posts

    1,497

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I have 4 foil dazes, but the 4th one has not been altered. I refuse to show it untill it has been changed.

    Edit:

    here is some more newly uploaded:





    Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsickanddie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    Looks like Team Unicorn has about sixteen coming to this.

    What's the term for a plural group of Unicorns? Y'know, like a murder of crows. Well that's what's on it's way.
    ******s?
    While this is close it's still wrong. Every one knows it's an orgy of unicorns.
    Team Unicorn is too hetero for me.
    TeaM NOVA for life.

  16. #516
    Site Contributor
    Lego's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2004
    Location

    Jamaica Plain, MA
    Posts

    2,016

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Gilmore View Post
    I have 4 foil dazes, but the 4th one has not been altered. I refuse to show it untill it has been changed.
    You never altered mine When's that happenin'?

  17. #517
    Sweet Sixteenth
    Happy Gilmore's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2004
    Location

    Fairfax City, VA
    Posts

    1,497

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Army_Man View Post
    You never altered mine When's that happenin'?
    I would never alter my own. The genius you see is the work of one of the great masters of Legacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsickanddie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    Looks like Team Unicorn has about sixteen coming to this.

    What's the term for a plural group of Unicorns? Y'know, like a murder of crows. Well that's what's on it's way.
    ******s?
    While this is close it's still wrong. Every one knows it's an orgy of unicorns.
    Team Unicorn is too hetero for me.
    TeaM NOVA for life.

  18. #518
    Plays green decks
    Jak's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2006
    Location

    Portland
    Posts

    2,184

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Calosso?

  19. #519
    Sweet Sixteenth
    Happy Gilmore's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2004
    Location

    Fairfax City, VA
    Posts

    1,497

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jak. View Post
    Calosso?
    LOLS!

    no...

    Edit:

    Some more pics






    Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsickanddie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    Looks like Team Unicorn has about sixteen coming to this.

    What's the term for a plural group of Unicorns? Y'know, like a murder of crows. Well that's what's on it's way.
    ******s?
    While this is close it's still wrong. Every one knows it's an orgy of unicorns.
    Team Unicorn is too hetero for me.
    TeaM NOVA for life.

  20. #520
    (A.K.A.) Buddha
    tatt2dfreak's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2007
    Location

    Camas
    Posts

    77

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I got these in a box booster box I got off e-bay... Look at the Casting Cost!

    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    - General George Patton (1885-1945)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)