Wait, who's gonna play Tarmogoyf?
Team Info-Ninjas: Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
My Videos: Chiron Beta Prime, Flickr, Re: Your Brains
Originally Posted by Slay
I dunno - the Weatherlight Saga is quite fleshed out, but isn't it kinda boring if we all know exactly what's happening? As much as I love the Weatherlight Saga, I would prefer a more open story, maybe something based on Ravnica (although, that ghost thing is retarded).
![]()
I thought it was (and it was around 1997 that this poster showed up):
(pictured in the poster)
Sisay - Sara Michelle Gellar (or some other white chick, maybe Hanna?)
Squee - Jim Carrey
Karn - Arnold Schwarzeneggar
2 other weatherlight characters - 2 other big name people photo-shopped in
(not pictured but written on the poster)
Gerrard - Will Smith (?)
Urza - Sean Connery
Soundtrack by U2 or REM or something.
haha I found the poster...
From left to right its: Karn- Arnold; Gerrard- Brad Pitt; some chic- Sarah Michelle Gellar; and Squee- Jim Carrey
says Magic the Motion Picture and has Corvax walking towards a sunset underneath the movie title.
with DOLPH LUNDGREN as Corvax SEAN CONNERY as Urza and TIM CURRY as Juzam Djinn
music by N'SYNC, REM, DEVO
costum design by JIM HENSON PROD
hopefully someone with a scanner is able to post it, its pretty lol.
Even though I loved the weatherlight saga I think it would be funner to take all the money I would pay for the movie exchange it into pennies at a large sum then throw them at mentally handicapped orphan babies. You know what that seems like fun I am going off to do it right now. Accident get the Dank Tank.
Team Funk: The philosopher of the 70's.
Quote of the week: List of Power: God is a 10. Humans are 7's. Monkeys are 6's. Koalas are 8's they are telekenetic and control the weather.
A dreamcatcher works, if your dream is to be gay.
-- Demetri Martin
Axl Rose would play Eron the Relentless and Matthew Perry would be Chandler!!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)