Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 211

Thread: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

  1. #41
    Mantis Toboggan, M.D.
    goobafish's Avatar
    Join Date

    Aug 2006
    Location

    Toronto, Canada
    Posts

    459

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by beastman View Post
    Someone sounds shook. What did you do to the kid Cappy?
    It involved a threesome of Lightning Bolts and a very well timed Spell Snare from me, and a beautifully surprising Mindslaver from Lam.

  2. #42
    Engineered Plague Naming Humans
    That kid you all hate's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2008
    Location

    Ithaca
    Posts

    111

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by goobafish View Post
    It involved a threesome of Lightning Bolts and a very well timed Spell Snare from me, and a beautifully surprising Mindslaver from Lam.
    If it had been anything but those 2 cards...

  3. #43
    Member
    RogueMTG's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jun 2008
    Location

    Central NY
    Posts

    290

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by That kid you all hate View Post
    If it had been anything but those 2 cards...
    ...the Canadians would have beat you with something else...

  4. #44
    Member

    Join Date

    Jul 2007
    Location

    syracuse
    Posts

    890

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Lots of Foil DCI promo's are going to be added to the door prizes we just got a bunch in. Includes; Hellsparks, PATHS!, Reejery's, Vanquishers, Thoctars, and more..

  5. #45
    RawR Bitch
    rockout's Avatar
    Join Date

    Sep 2007
    Location

    Norwich, CT
    Posts

    1,273

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    If someone from southeastern CT or western area CT wants to carpool. I think I have atleast 1 seat possibly 2 if you want to try and squeeze 3 people in the back of my 2000 maxima se.
    Co-Founder of Team Awesome - I heard Randy Buehler say a while back that good players give themselves the most number of turns to find the answer.
    The Source on MTGO - Predator8785 and RockOut
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    Women come and go, turn one protection is forever.

  6. #46

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    I'll be there to add that lotus to the mox i won last time.
    Team Insightfull

  7. #47
    Member
    ShiftyKapree's Avatar
    Join Date

    Apr 2009
    Location

    NEPA
    Posts

    169

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    This will certainly be a good time

  8. #48
    Member

    Join Date

    Jul 2007
    Location

    syracuse
    Posts

    890

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    I'm getting psyched up for it. I scheduled this over 6 months ago and it's finally here.

  9. #49
    Rawr
    snorlaxcom's Avatar
    Join Date

    Feb 2009
    Location

    Ecuador
    Posts

    410

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Anyone able to give me a lift(gas money of course I'm up for putting in), please? Very eager to play some legacy, so PM me. I'm from Silver Spring, MD.
    Last edited by snorlaxcom; 05-18-2009 at 10:26 PM.

  10. #50

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by jap_foil View Post
    That`s more like keep my lotus mint!
    Oh wow you didn't tell me you were gonna buy a lotus

  11. #51

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    I'd love to see some Street Fighter 2 at this event... I want my revenge Eli... True story

  12. #52
    Member

    Join Date

    Jul 2007
    Location

    syracuse
    Posts

    890

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by true story View Post
    I'd love to see some Street Fighter 2 at this event... I want my revenge Eli... True story
    Haha, I'll see what I can do to get us a tv there. However I don't own the system or the game...

  13. #53

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by T-ORGANIZER View Post
    Haha, I'll see what I can do to get us a tv there. However I don't own the system or the game...
    Well that sucks... I guess getting drunk and playing cards will have to do.

  14. #54

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by true story View Post
    Well that sucks... I guess getting drunk and playing cards will have to do.
    You don`t have to go to Vestal to get drunk and play cards. You can do that at your house. It`s not like your going to win anything anyways. LoL

  15. #55

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by true story View Post
    Oh wow you didn't tell me you were gonna buy a lotus
    I`m not going to buy one. I`m going to win it, then tell you about it on the ride home!

  16. #56
    Engineered Plague Naming Humans
    That kid you all hate's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2008
    Location

    Ithaca
    Posts

    111

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by jap_foil View Post
    You don`t have to go to Vestal to get drunk and play cards. You can do that at your house. It`s not like your going to win anything anyways. LoL
    Just let him hand you his money and be happy for it.

  17. #57
    You meet the nicest people on a Honda
    Obfuscate Freely's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2003
    Location

    Fredericksburg, Va
    Posts

    1,411

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by true story View Post
    I'd love to see some Street Fighter 2 at this event... I want my revenge Eli... True story
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ORGANIZER View Post
    Haha, I'll see what I can do to get us a tv there. However I don't own the system or the game...
    If you guys are serious about this, I could provide a Sega Genesis (with the six-button controllers, obv.), along with both SF2: Championship Edition and SF2: The New Challengers.

    We used to bring this setup on most of our interstate Magic trips, but every time we managed to actually hook it up during the tournament, it ended up getting pushed aside between rounds by some jerk with a Gamecube and Smash Bros.
    Quote Originally Posted by nitewolf9
    I can show up whenever I vomit off my hangover and get rid of the passed out females who's naked bodies will be sprawled out all over my condo. Oh wait, I'm engaged. FUCK.

    Well in that case I can be there at like 2 then, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheBestEver View Post
    I built my car with my bare hands. It has 32 engines and 17 gas pedals so I can go extra-turbo fast. I sold it for a million dollars and then stole it from the guy using my super computer that can hack into any car in the world as long as I built it. Now I speed down the highway listening to Bruce Springsteen at max volume and flipping off other drivers.

    What are regrets?

  18. #58
    Engineered Plague Naming Humans
    That kid you all hate's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2008
    Location

    Ithaca
    Posts

    111

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Turns out that there is about a 50% chance that I can attend.

  19. #59
    Member

    Join Date

    Jul 2007
    Location

    syracuse
    Posts

    890

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by Obfuscate Freely View Post
    If you guys are serious about this, I could provide a Sega Genesis (with the six-button controllers, obv.), along with both SF2: Championship Edition and SF2: The New Challengers.

    We used to bring this setup on most of our interstate Magic trips, but every time we managed to actually hook it up during the tournament, it ended up getting pushed aside between rounds by some jerk with a Gamecube and Smash Bros.
    There is no chance you would get pushed aside, but idk if they will let us setup a tv in there or not. We're going to have to ask when we get there.

    Just so everyone is aware. This is at the American Legion which is a block away from Jupiter Games. There is limited internet access there so cash purchases will be much quicker and much more appreciated. We will have credit card capabilities, but it will be much slower and more difficult.

  20. #60

    Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by That kid you all hate View Post
    Just let him hand you his money and be happy for it.
    Says the scumbag! hahaha

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)