Last edited by true story; 05-19-2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: I don't want Nick to kill me
Oh no you didn't!! I thought were gonna have a little fun now you're treating me like I'm Mike Glow. Low blow. I don't care if I live with my mom, I'm shameless. Thanks for the rides, asshole, hope we don't play on the 30th cause it's my turn to win.
@ Nick does QFT mean?
Quit Fucking Talking
SoOo yea..... again, can anyone give me a ride to this? I know it's short notice, but I am willing to incur some flaming (and of course any transportation fees) to get to this event. Peace.
Don't forget we are having a legacy tournament this sat. May 23rd as well. Details are in the tournament forum's, but needless to say it is a good opportunity to test out your decks or settle some grudges hint hint..
I need a deck.
Team Sexy - Better Than Ever, Still Better Than You
Jaw dropping quote: Is buying/selling permitted in the store?
Are you stupid? Do you wander into Pizza Hut & start selling slices? Why would Eli (or any store/TO) possibly object to you showing up, not contribute a damn thing toward the cost of the event & business and start sucking away their business & profit? Now, realistically, this stuff always happens at every event, but have the class to do it low key & outside, surreptitiously and shamefully, as you undermine the guy running these amazing events...for us... And it isn't like Eli is Altered Prices where you pay extra-premium or some hole-in-the-wall joint (NOT a reference to Kevin btw...) with no singles. Eli (and Kevin) have good-to-great card selection and value, and deserve our economic support.
TL,DR: if you think Saito is ok, check your moral compass. It may be broken. - Spikey Mikey, amen brother
WE know what the price of progress is (often 8-10 life). - Cait Sith
A casual stasis deck? You must not really like your friends. Do you play it before or after you pull the wings off of flys and microwave the neighbor's cat? - EwokSlayer
No. No no no. No no no no no no. Don't sell things at stores that you don't own. Shit's mad tactless. Like dropping yo mama jokes on somebody whose mom either recently died or was disowned for making a coat out of your ridiculous number of dalmatians.
Try this:
- Don't buy things from people that aren't Eli (or another representative of the store)(although Eli has historically given me way better deals for whatever I was going for at the time)
- Don't sell things to people that aren't Eli
- Don't bother asking, 'cause doing so is super dirty.
- Look at it like this:
- Eli is holding a retardedly well supported tournament.
- He regularly holds tournaments that help to develop and maintain the legacy community in the area
- He has retardedly good prices.
- He'll buy anything you have.
- Don't fuck with someone who has done so much to keep the community going strong.
Tartell you are a mighty nice person, but I do want to give him permission to sell cards at my shop. People will just go outside and do it anyway so I usually make an announcement at the beginning of my tournaments that it is permissable. However a dealer, or anyone with a dealer sized collection, trying to $1 undercut the shop on singles or offer more for cards being purchased during a negotiation with the shop will be extremely frowned upon. I will also be posting a buylist either today or tomorrow for those needing the guarantee of a few bucks.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)