Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 144

Thread: Bad behavior

  1. #61
    Legacy Inept

    Join Date

    Oct 2005
    Location

    France
    Posts

    1,956

    Re: Bad behavior

    There's nothing worse than a dog that leaves you, because they are reputed to be faithful.

  2. #62
    Member

    Join Date

    Sep 2005
    Location

    Boston, MA
    Posts

    781

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Fanatic View Post
    ...puts his deck in his box and chucks it at my head...
    All I gotta say is just be glad he wasn't playing Battle of Wits...
    Quote Originally Posted by tsabo_tavoc
    Thanks for your reply. I believe it is my wording that has made you unpleasant. My fears were something like Angel Stompy ruling Legacy.

  3. #63
    RawR Bitch
    rockout's Avatar
    Join Date

    Sep 2007
    Location

    Norwich, CT
    Posts

    1,273

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    I'm reminded of someone's signature, can't remember if it was here or on SCG:

    "Swamp, Dark Ritual, ..."
    "If you say 'Hypnotic Specter' I'm going to punch you in the face."
    "... mana burn for 3, go."
    That's Trialbyfire's signature.
    Co-Founder of Team Awesome - I heard Randy Buehler say a while back that good players give themselves the most number of turns to find the answer.
    The Source on MTGO - Predator8785 and RockOut
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    Women come and go, turn one protection is forever.

  4. #64

    Re: Bad behavior

    One of the nice things about playing Legacy is that this kind of thing doesn't happen very often. I've had players get upset about a run of bad luck or when I was playing something that consistently locked them out but so far I haven't had anybody do anything worse than scooping in a frustrated manner, nor have I seen anybody do anything worse than that in a tourney I attended.

  5. #65
    Member
    oneiros76's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jun 2008
    Location

    My store: http://tinyurl.com/6p9n2vw
    Posts

    44

    Re: Bad behavior

    A couple months ago at our weekly Monday legacy we had an incident where one of the semi-large dealers in the area was playing in the tournament and ended up shoving someone over and hitting them with a chair.. I guess what prompted it was the other playing calling the dealer a piece of dookie for screwing one of the player's friends on a deal a while ago, buuuut it still seemed like a poor career choice on the dealer's part.

  6. #66
    (' ' '\( 0 ,o)/''')
    TheInfamousBearAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date

    May 2004
    Location

    Northern Virginia
    Posts

    6,709

    Re: Bad behavior

    Socially maladjusted Magic players?

    Well, I never!
    For my confessions, they burned me with fire/
    And found I was for endurance made

  7. #67
    Everybody's a jerk! You, me..........this jerk.
    Parcher's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2006
    Location

    DuPont Circle
    Posts

    1,520

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    Socially maladjusted Magic players?

    Well, I never!
    You: (Sits staring at hand for five minutes, facing lethal damage)

    Me: "C'mon, Jack. What can you be thinking about for so long?!"

    You: "How much I hate you." (picks up cards and storms off)

    Nope. Never.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    Look, I will suck your dick. I will suck your fucking dick. I will do it, just join my team. I’ll suck your dick. You can fuck me or get fucked by me. You can watch me fuck something. Just point at something, I’ll fuck it for you. Just tell me what you want me to fuck!
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

  8. #68
    (' ' '\( 0 ,o)/''')
    TheInfamousBearAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date

    May 2004
    Location

    Northern Virginia
    Posts

    6,709

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    You: (Sits staring at hand for five minutes, facing lethal damage)

    Me: "C'mon, Jack. What can you be thinking about for so long?!"

    You: "How much I hate you." (picks up cards and storms off)

    Nope. Never.

    Except that's not at all how it happened. Why is real life never dramatic enough for you the way it actually occurs, Damon?
    For my confessions, they burned me with fire/
    And found I was for endurance made

  9. #69
    Hella fuckin' balls to the wall awesome
    beastman's Avatar
    Join Date

    Mar 2008
    Location

    Maryland
    Posts

    877

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    Except that's not at all how it happened. Why is real life never dramatic enough for you the way it actually occurs, Damon?
    Says the guy who jumped over a table to assault an opponent.
    Team Unicorn: We're horny...get it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewokslayer View Post
    You might want to go to a hospital. It appears you cracked your head open.

    You are leaking stupid all over the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    I masturbated on that picture of your cat.

  10. #70
    doesn't afraid of anything
    majikal's Avatar
    Join Date

    Feb 2009
    Location

    in ur tournament, judgin ur gamez
    Posts

    1,253

    Re: Bad behavior

    *grabs some popcorn and waits for the fireworks*

  11. #71
    Everybody's a jerk! You, me..........this jerk.
    Parcher's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2006
    Location

    DuPont Circle
    Posts

    1,520

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    Except that's not at all how it happened. Why is real life never dramatic enough for you the way it actually occurs, Damon?
    The game lasted three turns. Not that hard to remember. You lost game one. My AdN against your Quinn.

    D: Play or Draw?
    J: Draw.
    D: Really?
    J: Yes.
    D: Really? You know I'm not gonna let you change your mind later or something.
    J: Fine. Go.
    D: Mull. Mull to five. Keep.
    J: (smug satisfaction) Keep.
    D: Lotus Petal, Rite of Flame, Rite of Flame, LED, Burning Wish, Empty the Warrens. Go.
    J: (frown) Snow-Covered Plains. Go.
    D: Attack. Go.
    J: Snow-Covered Plains. Go.
    D: (J:Upkeep, Chant you with kicker.) Gemstone Mine. Go.
    J: Snow-Covered Plains. Go.
    D: Duress. Attack. (wait, wait, etc.) C'mon, Jack. What can you be thinking about for so long?
    J: How much I hate you.(scoop)

    That refresh your memory?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    Look, I will suck your dick. I will suck your fucking dick. I will do it, just join my team. I’ll suck your dick. You can fuck me or get fucked by me. You can watch me fuck something. Just point at something, I’ll fuck it for you. Just tell me what you want me to fuck!
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

  12. #72
    Legacy's Ronin

    Join Date

    Mar 2009
    Location

    Wooster, Ohio
    Posts

    231

    Re: Bad behavior

    Not quite sure if this falls under bad behavior, but still kinda unnerving.

    It was the third round of a Draft a couple of weeks ago, and me and my opponet share baby stories (there is a high volume of dads/mons that play there for some odd reason). So after a dominating first match by me, this chick and I start playing our second match. Her child starts making a fuss so I set my cards done to let her calm her child (who is under 4 months), and she puts a blanket over her shoulder and starts breast feeding in front of half of the players there!!! She insists on playing the round out while feeding and loses miserably to me again.

    Now, I have a daughter myself. But when my girl wants to play, we find a babysitter, or at least took Skye (my child) into another room instead of just sitting there.

    I have never really felt so odd winning a round before.....

  13. #73

    Re: Bad behavior

    In our 2 local stores, we have guys throw decks at walls, start cursing uncontrollably when they are losing and storm out.
    They are not banned from the store.
    I guess it would require assault to get them banned.

  14. #74
    GOB: The Gathering
    mujadaddy's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2007
    Posts

    960

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by sauce View Post
    In our 2 local stores, we have guys throw decks at walls, start cursing uncontrollably when they are losing and storm out.
    They are not banned from the store.
    I guess it would require assault to get them banned.
    Enabling 4tw!

  15. #75
    Curmudgeon
    SpatulaOfTheAges's Avatar
    Join Date

    Apr 2004
    Location

    Brussels
    Posts

    2,939

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by beastman View Post
    Says the guy who jumped over a table to assault an opponent.
    The guy had just hit him.
    Early one morning while making the round,
    I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down;
    I went right home and I went to bed,
    I stuck that lovin' .44 beneath my head.

  16. #76
    Rapin' your villages, Burnin' your women
    Jeff Kruchkow's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2008
    Posts

    412

    Re: Bad behavior

    my home shop has one kid who gets mad and slams his deck around everytime he loses. this is compounded by the fact that he doesn't know how to pkay at all.

    case and point, standard on wednesday hes playing mono G jank and has wall of rots in it. which isnt in standard. he cusses the judge out and then takes a match loss. then i faced him in the finals (everyone dropped lol) and kick his ass again at which point he rips his hand in half and storms out of the shop. everyone in the shop was like, wtf mate?

    best part, the kid owns like a playset of every good card ever, and just doesntplay them cause hes jank.

  17. #77
    Playing solidarity on MWS because I love to masturbate.
    Dan Turner's Avatar
    Join Date

    Aug 2008
    Location

    Arkansas
    Posts

    1,048

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyDan View Post
    and starts breast feeding in front of half of the players there!!!
    Now for the burning question.

    Did you see her tits?

    My wife used to breast feed during our casual sat night games with both our kids and she did not use a blanket or anything she just did not care.
    Join Team Short bus We have all the special People, We allow helmets at our tables.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ertai's Familiar View Post
    Personally I ... find MWS to be as fun as running a cheese grater down my ballsack.

  18. #78
    RawR Bitch
    rockout's Avatar
    Join Date

    Sep 2007
    Location

    Norwich, CT
    Posts

    1,273

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Fanatic View Post
    Now for the burning question.

    Did you see her tits? Do you have pics?
    Fixed.
    Co-Founder of Team Awesome - I heard Randy Buehler say a while back that good players give themselves the most number of turns to find the answer.
    The Source on MTGO - Predator8785 and RockOut
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    Women come and go, turn one protection is forever.

  19. #79
    Team Bad Guys
    mossivo1986's Avatar
    Join Date

    Sep 2007
    Location

    Michigan, specificly Lansing
    Posts

    1,105

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Fanatic View Post
    Now for the burning question.

    Did you see her tits?
    If this ever happened to me I think i'd off an Ante for next game:

    If I win switch the kid with me.
    If I lose switch the kid with me.

    It's win/win

    P.S. No but really did you see her tit?

  20. #80
    (' ' '\( 0 ,o)/''')
    TheInfamousBearAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date

    May 2004
    Location

    Northern Virginia
    Posts

    6,709

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    The game lasted three turns. Not that hard to remember. You lost game one. My AdN against your Quinn.

    D: Play or Draw?
    J: Draw.
    D: Really?
    J: Yes.
    D: Really? You know I'm not gonna let you change your mind later or something.
    J: Fine. Go.
    D: Mull. Mull to five. Keep.
    J: (smug satisfaction) Keep.
    D: Lotus Petal, Rite of Flame, Rite of Flame, LED, Burning Wish, Empty the Warrens. Go.
    J: (frown) Snow-Covered Plains. Go.
    D: Attack. Go.
    J: Snow-Covered Plains. Go.
    D: (J:Upkeep, Chant you with kicker.) Gemstone Mine. Go.
    J: Snow-Covered Plains. Go.
    D: Duress. Attack. (wait, wait, etc.) C'mon, Jack. What can you be thinking about for so long?
    J: How much I hate you.(scoop)

    That refresh your memory?
    Wow, you actually had me emoting smug satisfaction.

    I spent about thirty seconds deciding if I had ways out, and about thirty seconds figuring out what I should have done differently from the game state. This was also still in the first fifteen minutes of the round.

    I didn't "smug satisfaction", if there is such a verb, and I didn't storm off. In fact we then talked about the game.

    Stop making shit up. Seriously.
    For my confessions, they burned me with fire/
    And found I was for endurance made

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)