Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 144

Thread: Bad behavior

  1. #81

    Re: Bad behavior

    I am getting smug satisfaction from reading this

  2. #82
    explosive
    Adan's Avatar
    Join Date

    Feb 2006
    Location

    Germany - RLP
    Posts

    855

    Re: Bad behavior

    Some time ago I was a very bad loser when playing MtG... the last time I went on tilt was when I played against Stefan. I played Canadian Thresh and he a UBg Painter thingy with only 1 Grindstone maindeck and 2 Trinket Mages to find it. He randomly won 2-0 by topdecking that Grindstone twice and I just remember I was throwing my pen through the room... But it didn't hit anyone fortunately.

    The other funny reaction I saw at Hassloch was when Ralf (playing Burn) won against Harry (Threshold/w with Countertop). Ralf is actually a wrestler with a corresponding physique and he lives nearby, that's why we are both testing from time to time and I always win like 18-2 against him with CountertopThreshold.

    When he won against Harry, he was shouting like a "YEEEHA" and slapping the table so hard that all the cards and dices bounced off the table.
    You could see how intimidated Harry was, his expression was like O_O
    and his eyes turned glossy. That was hilarious.
    Team SPOD
    <Der_imaginäre_Freund> props:
    Adan for being the NQG God (drawer)

  3. #83
    The King of Lockjobs
    Peter_Rotten's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2003
    Location

    Middle of Nowhere, NY
    Posts

    1,214

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    Wow, you actually had me emoting smug satisfaction.

    I spent about thirty seconds deciding if I had ways out, and about thirty seconds figuring out what I should have done differently from the game state. This was also still in the first fifteen minutes of the round.

    I didn't "smug satisfaction", if there is such a verb, and I didn't storm off. In fact we then talked about the game.

    Stop making shit up. Seriously.
    As far as I can remember, Pinder captured the game state and smug-osity perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavius The Great View Post
    Germany seems to find me influential. Have you ever Googled "Nourishing Lich"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    No, Peter_Rotten, you are the problems.

  4. #84
    EOT, Vial Morphling?
    Paradigm Shift's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jun 2008
    Location

    Maine
    Posts

    72

    Re: Bad behavior

    I got verbally abused three games in two different matches in the same Hadley tourny, which was hilarious.

    I think rockout was next to me when I was told to "Shut the fuck up" for saying "must be nice" when my opponent blind-flipped U. Sea to Bob when he was low on life.

    The second and third times were while I was playing versus Dreadstill. I got called a lucksack for having more counters against a turn 2 Naught, and I got told I was a fucking terrible scrub who played terrible cards because I vialed in Morphling with my Merfolk deck to win Game 3.

    When I was like 12-14 age I almost got all my stuff stolen because I traded a guy a Jitte for 5 dollars then bought a back of Betrayers and pulled a Jitte out of it. The guy was 35+, and had his girlfriend with him. I won.
    Team MAINEdeck - Like Meandeck, but without the skill, maturity, and interesting states to live in.

  5. #85
    Goblin Piledriver
    Ectoplasm's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2008
    Location

    Netherlands
    Posts

    462

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by sauce View Post
    I am getting smug satisfaction from reading this
    And I'm getting guilty pleasure
    Hello friend.

  6. #86
    Here I Rule!!!!!!!!!!
    Phoenix Ignition's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2008
    Location

    Minneapolis MN
    Posts

    2,287

    Re: Bad behavior

    Well, since this thread is at the top and I have a non-dramadramadrama story to add.

    Yesterday I was playing at a tournament where there were equal numbers of newby type 2 decks and fine tuned 1.5 decks (we were playing legacy rules).

    First round I trash a type 2 deck piloted by a mom with a baby. I was polite in explaining rules like how instants work and why my Qasali Pridemage can take out a Tidehollow Skuller even though he isn't an enchantment (...?). Anyway, after she sort of blew up when I beat her, she went off and I didn't see her until the next match.

    Her opponent finished her off quickly, but this time she had to throw a huge tantrum in front of her kid, started bawling, screaming stuff... I remember "I hope you're happy for making a mother cry!"

    God... using her baby as leverage to try to manipulate people into feeling bad about fairly beating her.

    Needless to stay after she stormed off we all rightly burst into laughter.

  7. #87
    Bryant Cook
    Guest

    Re: Bad behavior

    Should've fucked her.

  8. #88
    Everybody's a jerk! You, me..........this jerk.
    Parcher's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2006
    Location

    DuPont Circle
    Posts

    1,520

    Re: Bad behavior

    I don't know why everyone's getting so riled. Everyone has done something like this at some point. Here, I'll tell one of mine.

    Semi-final of GPT Chicago. My Ichorid vs. Kehoe with Survival.

    My opening hand is fucking insane with Coliseum, LED, DA, Breakthrough an two dredgers. Only one discard outlet, and me on the draw though.

    K: Thoughtseize.
    D: Fuck.
    K: LED. Go.
    D: Fucking lucksack. (I lose after no discard outlet for four turns)

    D: I had the first turn win guaranteed if you didn't have that fucking four of.
    J: Yeah. No, Therapy would've worked.
    D: What? How, I was on the draw.
    J: So?
    D: So after you take Breakthrough, I play LED and Coliseum, cast DA, activate Coliseum and win.
    J: I always name LED against Ichorid on the play.
    D: Bullshit.
    J: Seriously.
    D: Then you're a retard. Breakthrough and Coliseum are the only cards you can't outrace since you have Jailer and Macabre. And you can't take Coliseum. Only a moron would name LED. You lucksack.

    Game two, I keep a decent hand with two Firestorm, Land, Breakthrough, and a dredger.

    D: Land, Go. (thinking to Firestorm his Bird or whatever, and Breakthrough on my turn)
    J: Therapy. I'll name Breakthrough.
    D:[random stream of cursing and screaming resulting in my getting a warning]

    I lost that one too. But just to Kehoe topdecking a Witness when he would of been one mana short of Survivaling for it. By that point I was whined out and didn't even bitch any more. Just scooped up and walked.

    Oh, and Pinder is a big fat liar. Jack never did any of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    Look, I will suck your dick. I will suck your fucking dick. I will do it, just join my team. I’ll suck your dick. You can fuck me or get fucked by me. You can watch me fuck something. Just point at something, I’ll fuck it for you. Just tell me what you want me to fuck!
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

  9. #89
    Team Bad Guys
    mossivo1986's Avatar
    Join Date

    Sep 2007
    Location

    Michigan, specificly Lansing
    Posts

    1,105

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post
    Should've fucked her.
    Something to the chime of "I'll let you beat me if I get to take you out back" sounds about right.

    p.s. I feel like such a whore today. . .
    -Moss

  10. #90
    RawR Bitch
    rockout's Avatar
    Join Date

    Sep 2007
    Location

    Norwich, CT
    Posts

    1,273

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm Shift View Post
    I got verbally abused three games in two different matches in the same Hadley tourny, which was hilarious.

    I think rockout was next to me when I was told to "Shut the fuck up" for saying "must be nice" when my opponent blind-flipped U. Sea to Bob when he was low on life.
    Then we mentioned that the phrase "must be nice," and laughs were had by many. It was actually Dan Jordan that said he wanted to kick my ass for saying the phrase. He can go die for all I care threatening us for no reason.
    Co-Founder of Team Awesome - I heard Randy Buehler say a while back that good players give themselves the most number of turns to find the answer.
    The Source on MTGO - Predator8785 and RockOut
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    Women come and go, turn one protection is forever.

  11. #91
    Bryant Cook
    Guest

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Fanatic View Post
    My wife used to breast feed during our casual sat night games with both our kids and she did not use a blanket or anything she just did not care.
    I just noticed this.

    On the topic of breast feeding. Heather Graham in The Hangover, awesome tit(s).

  12. #92
    RawR Bitch
    rockout's Avatar
    Join Date

    Sep 2007
    Location

    Norwich, CT
    Posts

    1,273

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post
    I just noticed this.

    On the topic of breast feeding. Heather Graham in The Hangover, awesome tit(s).
    Truth.
    Co-Founder of Team Awesome - I heard Randy Buehler say a while back that good players give themselves the most number of turns to find the answer.
    The Source on MTGO - Predator8785 and RockOut
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    Women come and go, turn one protection is forever.

  13. #93
    Hella fuckin' balls to the wall awesome
    beastman's Avatar
    Join Date

    Mar 2008
    Location

    Maryland
    Posts

    877

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post
    Should've fucked her.
    This. It would have been pleasing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    I don't know why everyone's getting so riled. Everyone has done something like this at some point. Here, I'll tell one of mine.

    Semi-final of GPT Chicago. My Ichorid vs. Kehoe with Survival.

    My opening hand is fucking insane with Coliseum, LED, DA, Breakthrough an two dredgers. Only one discard outlet, and me on the draw though.

    K: Thoughtseize.
    D: Fuck.
    K: LED. Go.
    D: Fucking lucksack. (I lose after no discard outlet for four turns)

    D: I had the first turn win guaranteed if you didn't have that fucking four of.
    K: Yeah. No, Therapy would've worked.
    D: What? How, I was on the draw.
    K: So?
    D: So after you take Breakthrough, I play LED and Coliseum, cast DA, activate Coliseum and win.
    K: I always name LED against Ichorid on the play.
    D: Bullshit.
    K: Seriously.
    D: Then you're a retard. Breakthrough and Coliseum are the only cards you can't outrace since you have Jailer and Macabre. And you can't take Coliseum. Only a moron would name LED. You lucksack.

    Game two, I keep a decent hand with two Firestorm, Land, Breakthrough, and a dredger.

    D: Land, Go. (thinking to Firestorm his Bird or whatever, and Breakthrough on my turn)
    K: Therapy. I'll name Breakthrough.
    D:[random stream of cursing and screaming resulting in my getting a warning]

    I lost that one too. But just to Kehoe topdecking a Witness when he would of been one mana short of Survivaling for it. By that point I was whined out and didn't even bitch any more. Just scooped up and walked.
    I remember that game. I honestly thought you were gonna pull a Jack Elgin on me... Well you kinda did
    Team Unicorn: We're horny...get it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewokslayer View Post
    You might want to go to a hospital. It appears you cracked your head open.

    You are leaking stupid all over the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    I masturbated on that picture of your cat.

  14. #94
    Insane Anarchists Get Mean
    freakish777's Avatar
    Join Date

    Aug 2005
    Location

    NY State
    Posts

    1,644

    Re: Bad behavior

    I'm positive I've heard kirdape3 telling someone with a completely straight face (and he actually meant it) that he hoped they died in a car fire. I think he had just lost to mono-blue control with Ichorid....

  15. #95
    Everybody's a jerk! You, me..........this jerk.
    Parcher's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2006
    Location

    DuPont Circle
    Posts

    1,520

    Re: Bad behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by freakish777 View Post
    I'm positive I've heard kirdape3 telling someone with a completely straight face (and he actually meant it) that he hoped they died in a car fire. I think he had just lost to mono-blue control with Ichorid....
    You screaming at me, "What!!? Scoop!! You have no way to win!!!" at the Anniversary Tournament, when you were actually wrong, was borderline behavior yourself there buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    Look, I will suck your dick. I will suck your fucking dick. I will do it, just join my team. I’ll suck your dick. You can fuck me or get fucked by me. You can watch me fuck something. Just point at something, I’ll fuck it for you. Just tell me what you want me to fuck!
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

  16. #96
    Goblin Piledriver
    Ectoplasm's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2008
    Location

    Netherlands
    Posts

    462

    Re: Bad behavior

    Man this thread is amazing, sadly I don't have the epic quality of stories that some people here do (tits) but I'll just share one anyway.

    It was a saturday and we were doing some casual multiplayer games when some dude walks into the shop who I've never seen before. Apparently he was a friend of one of the guys so whatever, we start playing and he draws an extra card.
    So one of the guys asks him 'how many cards are you holding?' and he's like 'seven' answered by 'sure, let me count them then'.
    At this point he repeats ...how many cards are you holding? And suddenly he starts shouting the same phrase like five times 'HOW MANY CARDS? HOW MANY CARDS AM I HOLDING?' proceeds to pack his bag and storms off.



    Laughs were had by all.
    Hello friend.

  17. #97
    Shake that.
    Skeggi's Avatar
    Join Date

    Mar 2008
    Location

    Amsterdam
    Posts

    2,047

    Re: Bad behavior

    That reminds me of last tournament. I played Merfolk, my opponent Landstill. He regularly asked how many cards I was holding. At a certain point in the game he Path to Exiled one of my creatures. As I was searching my deck for an Island he asked how many cards I was holding. I presented him with the deck "count yourself". Not bad behaviour, but I thought it's a funny anecdote and I thought I'd share .
    If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's probably delicious.
    Team ADHD-To resist is to piss in the wind. Anyone who does will end up smelling.

  18. #98
    explosive
    Adan's Avatar
    Join Date

    Feb 2006
    Location

    Germany - RLP
    Posts

    855

    Re: Bad behavior

    Oh, another situation I remember was back then when Fabian and I were playing ITF. Fabian had to play against Florian who is like one of the worst slowplayers.

    So at some point during their match, Fabian took out his cell phone and played Tetris while Florian was still making hsi turn (he played Aggroloam and always considered things like "Shall I dredge/draw, shall I cycle this or that land and blah). The judge was laughing and Florian then complained that he should follow the match, but Fabian then just shouted "THEN HURRY THE FUCK UP, I'M CLOSE TO FALL ASLEEP!!!" right into his face.

    It was game 2 and Fabian lost 1-0. He was boiling seriously.
    Team SPOD
    <Der_imaginäre_Freund> props:
    Adan for being the NQG God (drawer)

  19. #99
    Legacy Inept

    Join Date

    Oct 2005
    Location

    France
    Posts

    1,956

    Re: Bad behavior

    I've got the story of a friend who was 7-1 by a PT and got a game loss after a deck check. His guess is that the opponent of the previous round stole him a card and then denounced him to a judge.

  20. #100
    More German than Germans
    Meister_Kai's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2006
    Location

    Madison/Muncie IN
    Posts

    155

    Re: Bad behavior

    There is one person who frequents my area who is infamous for having a bad temper; he is a serious sore loser and most people in the area don't even bother playing him anymore (I think he's been banned from the store like twice, but the owner keeps letting him come back in because he buys so much shit).

    His phrase of choice is "dick move" . Playing a vindicate when he only has one land is a "dick move" Anything that puts you in a winning situation is a "dick move". Whenever he says it he tries to stare you down, its funny.

    I remember the first time I played him. B/W deadguy against his elf deck (2 maindeck engineered plague 2 SB'd and SB'd perishes). Game one I play a plague, "dick move man, only a bitch would play that card". I win that game. Next game I SB in perishes, he sees this and asks me if I want to fight about it (lol). I'm having too much fun at this smuchs expence so not only do I play two plagues but precede to perish the one elf he has left in play. He slams his grip of cards down on the table, gives me a major stink eye, and somewhat loudly calls me a bitch. I then laugh him off and go get something to eat with some friends.

    I think he was finally banned for good when he lost a game of worms and threw an xbox controller at the wall....
    Ich bin aueslander und sprechen nicht gut Deutsch

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)