Page 176 of 957 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276676 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 19128

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

  1. #3501
    Member

    Join Date

    Aug 2010
    Location

    kingston,ontario
    Posts

    151

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    occam , you have the test print city of traitors right? It would look sick if you had them in a deck and took some pics. Then right after lockem up nice and tight lol.

  2. #3502
    I like Tacos.
    dahcmai's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2006
    Location

    Traverse City, MI
    Posts

    2,202

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I don't have much foreign stuff so if it didn't come in foil, I only have the original. I'm not actually a Quinn player so this one was surprising I had so much of it. I tend to play control or Storm. I'm only missing the 3 scrying sheets and the Orim's Chants (which I need for storm anyway). That was a tough one.







    Must have some tokens to go with the Sacred Mesa! lol (with a few Jun Minigashi's for good measure)


  3. #3503
    Salt of the earth

    Join Date

    May 2009
    Location

    Canada
    Posts

    4,685

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    People in glass houses sink ships, Occam. Points to anyone who gets that reference.

    I'll post the Beta set today hopefully. It's missing stuff, and it was more complete, but I'll post what I've got now. Sigh. Why does school have to compete with Magic for control over my wallet? So not fair.

    Also, I'm a horrible camera user, so please, I'm trying my best.


    Alrighty, in somewhat alphabetical order:

    Stuff in 1/4 screwdowns:


    Closeup:


    On to the binder. Black spaces mean I don't have it, coloured spaces mean they're in screwdowns.














  4. #3504
    Salt of the earth

    Join Date

    May 2009
    Location

    Canada
    Posts

    4,685

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Cont'd



























    Most of the stuff is NM/NM-, except for a few cards here and there. Unfortunately, no Power anymore, and only 3 duals, but I'm only ~50 cards away.

    Hope you enjoy!

    -Matt

  5. #3505
    I like Tacos.
    dahcmai's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2006
    Location

    Traverse City, MI
    Posts

    2,202

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Very nice. That's a rough set to put together. I still need to upgrade condition on a ton of mine. Good luck on finishing it, it'll be a beaut when done.

  6. #3506
    Magic Librarian
    Occam's Avatar
    Join Date

    Aug 2007
    Location

    Johannes de Silentio
    Posts

    399

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by jamied1981 View Post
    occam , you have the test print city of traitors right? It would look sick if you had them in a deck and took some pics. Then right after lockem up nice and tight lol.
    Yeah, I mentioned white stax because assuming I play a ravages/geddon split, my deck will be completely maxed out with everything that can be summer being in summer if I choose (basics and geddons). I used to, and still do (on mws) like to play FEB, so if I ever finish a bb set of foil exodus sotfs I'll post that deck.


    Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    People in glass houses sink ships, Occam. Points to anyone who gets that reference.
    I'm not very good with references, but a penny in the hand is worth two in the bush. Not a fan of the saints, though.
    One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

  7. #3507
    Member

    Join Date

    Aug 2010
    Location

    kingston,ontario
    Posts

    151

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    stuff i got in the mail this week, still waiting for the rest of the french survivals and my foil vengevines

    [IMG][/IMG]

  8. #3508

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Hey all. I've only just begun the process of bringing my Legacy arsenal up to my own aesthetic standard, but I've just about completed a set of these...



    ...and hadn't seen them posted before. I know opinions are mixed on Judge foils, but I happen to vastly prefer this particular artwork to the original. Hope you enjoy!
    @johbri on Twitter

    Bloodcookie on MODO

  9. #3509

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I have a full playset. Knowing a level 4 judge helps. :p

    But yes, these look better than the original. Art, anyway- new cardface is :(

  10. #3510

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    To be honest, I prefer japanese foil Burning wishes while these Dci Foil ones seems too colourful for my tastes.

  11. #3511
    Member

    Join Date

    Aug 2010
    Location

    kingston,ontario
    Posts

    151

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    i like the original foil burning wishs because i like the older style foils, however the pic on the promo is nicer..thx for the upload

  12. #3512
    Member

    Join Date

    Mar 2009
    Location

    Gent, Belgium
    Posts

    123

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by dahcmai View Post
    Sweet pics of Quinn deck
    For such a rogueish deck, I'm thouroughly surprised you managed to put it together in such a nice way. I like the WoG split (bonus points for the portal one!) and those foil snow-covered plains are sweet. Hell, I don't think I've ever even seen a foil Snow Plains before.

    Great stuff dude.

    @Occam: even if half of the cards were still in screw-downs/toploaders/safety vaults, I'd still love to see the staxx deck assembled. Has to be the sickest thing ever.

    Too bad there's so much old stuff (scroll rack, mox diamond, moat...all unavailable in foil), but aside from that gitmo would be gorgeous deck to see pimped out as well.

    Grtz

  13. #3513
    Member

    Join Date

    Apr 2010
    Location

    Milwaukee WI
    Posts

    73

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I just picked these up :)


  14. #3514
    Member

    Join Date

    Sep 2009
    Location

    Columbus Ohio
    Posts

    28

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    those factories are the sickness!

  15. #3515
    Member

    Join Date

    Aug 2010
    Location

    kingston,ontario
    Posts

    151

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    really nice factories i want my winter ones signed

  16. #3516
    Member
    RogueMTG's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jun 2008
    Location

    Central NY
    Posts

    290

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by jamied1981 View Post
    really nice factories i want my winter ones signed
    What he said.

  17. #3517
    snooty tea cats

    Join Date

    Jan 2008
    Posts

    1,033

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Guay came by a local T1 tournament I attended this past weekend. I couldn't resist.



    Edit:

    Also some new Korean. Sorry for scans, lazy to remove from binder.
    Last edited by socialite; 12-24-2010 at 11:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ochoa
    Shuffles, much like commas, are useful for altering tempo to add feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post
    I just come for the pretty pictures and mono-trolls.

  18. #3518
    Member

    Join Date

    Aug 2010
    Location

    kingston,ontario
    Posts

    151

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    really nice ertai, love the korean cards..i wish the new sets had korean ,jace tms would look siick in korean foil

  19. #3519

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by jamied1981 View Post
    really nice ertai, love the korean cards..i wish the new sets had korean ,jace tms would look siick in korean foil
    Korean is nice because it is scarce, out of print and doesn't have foil. So i don't think jace in korean foil would be cool at all. I guess it s a matter of taste though.
    but indeed those korean cards (the one posted) are awesome.

  20. #3520
    I like Tacos.
    dahcmai's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2006
    Location

    Traverse City, MI
    Posts

    2,202

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I used to have a ton of those Korean cards, but I always thought they were worthless since the english one typically is. Dark rituals and Lotus Petals weren't real high demand at the time. I probably trashed hundreds.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)