West side
Find me on MTGO as Koby or rukcus -- @MTGKoby on Twitter
* Maverick is dead. Long live Maverick!
My Legacy stream
My MTG Blog - Work in progress
West side
Find me on MTGO as Koby or rukcus -- @MTGKoby on Twitter
* Maverick is dead. Long live Maverick!
My Legacy stream
My MTG Blog - Work in progress
I want 4 elf decks in the top 8. And then to be one of the other 4.
Last edited by Koby; 06-17-2011 at 01:52 PM.
West side
Find me on MTGO as Koby or rukcus -- @MTGKoby on Twitter
* Maverick is dead. Long live Maverick!
My Legacy stream
My MTG Blog - Work in progress
Can't wait for this tournament!
Originally Posted by everythingitouchdies
Seems that the one pm start time is going to prevent me from being able to play. Good luck everyone.
West side
Find me on MTGO as Koby or rukcus -- @MTGKoby on Twitter
* Maverick is dead. Long live Maverick!
My Legacy stream
My MTG Blog - Work in progress
I'm going to expect a few dredgers this tourney
I'd Rather Be Lucky Than Good- is the official slogan of We Love TED
65/80
With all the dredge running around I guess my dreams of playing Landstill in a tournament should remain as such.
This is tomorrow.
Remember 1 pm start time
Who wants those seas?
webmaster@knight-ware.com
http://www.knight-ware.com
Legacy:
FNM's every Friday 7pm,
Store Credit tournaments 2nd Sunday of Odd numbered Months
Staples tournament 2nd Sunday of Even numbered Months
PreModern Tournaments 4th Sunday of the month 1pm
Casual Meet-Ups, 1pm-6pm as follows
Pauper,1st Sunday of the month
EDH/Commander, 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month
Unsanctioned Vintage & 93/94 OldSchool, 3rd Sunday of the month
62 players, good job los angeles. Top 8 featured some real powerhouses, including three of us that made top 8 at SCG LA.
Alex Kwan (maverick) and Kevin Koga (aggro loam) split the finals, with myself finishing third with 4 horsemen and Shai Shaham finishing fourth with B/W. Other decks in top 8 were Liam Kane with ANT, Mark with NO RUG, and I am unsure but I understand one of the last two was Hive Mind.
Report to come. Congrats everyone.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)