Page 477 of 957 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,540 of 19128

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

  1. #9521
    Tap 2, Standstill. Good?
    kiblast's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jul 2010
    Location

    Somewhere in Europe.
    Posts

    1,232

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    Are those Alpha Bolts? I'm jelly...
    Those are beta, I guess, and those scans are amazing. Despite the general consensus, I love foil dci Confidants.
    Are you into Jazz? Have a look at the Lp's I have for sale on Discogs!

  2. #9522
    Software wizard

    Join Date

    Jun 2008
    Location

    Toronto
    Posts

    47

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    We played like it was 1994 Final in Toronto this weekend: Here are a few pictures:

    Things started pretty hardcode with Andrew unsleeving and riffle shuffle his deck:



    Video of the atrocity:




    Close to Channel-Fireball on turn one:


    The decks:

    Zak Dolan's:


    Bertrand Lestree:



    A more complete report

    Overall, we played 18 games, Lestree: 11, Dolan 7: History was unfair....

    I cannot wait for a little 4-8 persons tournament to occur, I have so many ideas of old school decks.

  3. #9523
    Software wizard

    Join Date

    Jun 2008
    Location

    Toronto
    Posts

    47

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    O o o ! This is christmas !!!


  4. #9524

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Very nice decks, seems also like very nice event! :-)

    But these newschool Birds... faaaaail! :-P

  5. #9525

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolasbol View Post
    We played like it was 1994 Final in Toronto this weekend: Here are a few pictures:

    Things started pretty hardcode with Andrew unsleeving and riffle shuffle his deck:

    Overall, we played 18 games, Lestree: 11, Dolan 7: History was unfair....

    I cannot wait for a little 4-8 persons tournament to occur, I have so many ideas of old school decks.
    As a huge fan of '94 Magic. I approve of this. :)

    We had to restrict selections from the restricted list to only 4 or the power 9 simply dominate everything.

    -Frog

  6. #9526
    Buying cardboard >
    r3dd09's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2011
    Location

    801,Utah
    Posts

    616

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I talked with my locals about playing like it's 94'. only a few could do it, but I think it'd be a blast.

    Also, does anyone have a mtgthesource mat for sell? I still haven't acquired one :(

  7. #9527
    My cat's name is Tarmogoyf!
    Sturtzilla's Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2010
    Location

    Franklin, PA; Cleveland, OH
    Posts

    259

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by r3dd09 View Post
    Also, does anyone have a mtgthesource mat for sell? I still haven't acquired one :(
    I am interested in this topic as well. How does one acquire a mtgthesource playmat?

  8. #9528
    Buying cardboard >
    r3dd09's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2011
    Location

    801,Utah
    Posts

    616

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Sturtzilla View Post
    I am interested in this topic as well. How does one acquire a mtgthesource playmat?
    The second print run never happened as far as I know, so the only way of getting one is buying it from a current owner.

  9. #9529
    Salt of the earth

    Join Date

    May 2009
    Location

    Canada
    Posts

    4,685

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I should have purchased extra :/

    -Matt

  10. #9530
    Member

    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    Italy
    Posts

    780

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    You are not the only one waiting for a second print run :)

  11. #9531
    Drinks to much coke
    Picc's Avatar
    Join Date

    Aug 2010
    Location

    London Ontario
    Posts

    140

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by bilb_o View Post
    You are not the only one waiting for a second print run :)
    QFT, I'd also love to get in on one.



    P.S Love the 94 concept. Defiently going to try and get a cube together (most of my buddies have sold off their ancient stuff)

  12. #9532
    Buying cardboard >
    r3dd09's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2011
    Location

    801,Utah
    Posts

    616

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Can't remember who was making them, but he said he'd sell the extras. I was high on the list to order one, but I don't think he contacted anyone after the tournament. :(

    So, my only hope is to buy one off somebody or have the best Secret Santa. Source mat>all

  13. #9533
    Member
    Pinoy Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2010
    Location

    Philippines
    Posts

    14

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    My friends collection, - (Mark Lauren Gonzales)





  14. #9534

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Hi all

    New to the forums and am in the process of chineseing out my deck. Does anybody know of sites who do traditional chinese stock? I found mtgmintcard who do alot of simplified stuff, but im more interested in traditional stuff.
    I have been checking out ebay but am interested in more lower demand cards

    Thanks in advance

  15. #9535
    Buying cardboard >
    r3dd09's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2011
    Location

    801,Utah
    Posts

    616

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Oogway View Post
    Hi all

    New to the forums and am in the process of chineseing out my deck. Does anybody know of sites who do traditional chinese stock? I found mtgmintcard who do alot of simplified stuff, but im more interested in traditional stuff.
    I have been checking out ebay but am interested in more lower demand cards

    Thanks in advance
    MKM should be able to help you somewhat. you'll need a European friend to assist you with shipping

  16. #9536

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Oogway View Post
    Hi all

    New to the forums and am in the process of chineseing out my deck. Does anybody know of sites who do traditional chinese stock? I found mtgmintcard who do alot of simplified stuff, but im more interested in traditional stuff.
    I have been checking out ebay but am interested in more lower demand cards

    Thanks in advance
    It can be tough to find T-Chinese (especially for Urza block). I have a couple of contacts in Taiwan PM me for info.

  17. #9537

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by frogczar View Post
    As a huge fan of '94 Magic. I approve of this. :)

    We had to restrict selections from the restricted list to only 4 or the power 9 simply dominate everything.

    -Frog
    The Swedes recently held their 93/94 November tourney (or drunken evening judging from the pics ;) ).

    http://oldschool-mtg.blogspot.com/




  18. #9538
    Salt of the earth

    Join Date

    May 2009
    Location

    Canada
    Posts

    4,685

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    You realize this is going down at Denver, right? It just has to.

    -Matt

  19. #9539

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    The Swedes recently held their 93/94 November tourney (or drunken evening judging from the pics ;) ).

    http://oldschool-mtg.blogspot.com/
    mad props! :bowdownsmiley:

  20. #9540

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    pimp my...sleeves?!




    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)