Page 784 of 957 FirstFirst ... 284684734774780781782783784785786787788794834884 ... LastLast
Results 15,661 to 15,680 of 19128

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

  1. #15661
    Member
    MoxMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2010
    Location

    Tacoma, WA
    Posts

    346

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Happy is a strong word, be prepared to buy some girl genius stuff.
    I've been lucky. I've never had to buy books from them in the past.

    I'll be at ECCC on saturday if anyone wants to meet up.

  2. #15662
    Member
    meffeo's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2013
    Location

    Berlin
    Posts

    258

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ertai's Familiar View Post
    Dark Visions makes me hard.
    +1.

    I'm sorry for you Avacyn, but four dark rising tigers over dead monkeys are pretty unbeatable.
    TEAM MtG Berlin


    "Dredge isn't a deck, it's public masturbation with graveyard triggers."

    Quote Originally Posted by phazonmutant View Post
    So dismissive.
    Quote Originally Posted by danyul View Post
    This thread is great. I've been able to save so much money on seasoning! Whenever I'm eating something bland, I just wander over here to borrow some of the infinite salt.

  3. #15663
    Site Contributor
    apple713's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2012
    Location

    Manhattan, NY
    Posts

    2,086

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmankevinx View Post
    Every time I see a dark Natural Order I get a little bit pissed. A year ago I played at a nice sized Legacy event hosted by Jupiter and after dropping I traded in some stuff for cards I needed including a set of Natural Order including one of those Darks. I asked if it was worth more than the $8 they were offering since I had heard they were quite rare. Buyer lied straight to my face and we did the deal. A week later Insaw it for sale for $175. I no longer do business with Jupiter.
    i don't deal with dealers ever anymore for a similar reason. I don't play very often so i can't eep up with prices of everything I have. I sold a bunch of stuff to a dealer maybe ~200 worth and I also bought a mana drain from him, worth like $125 at the time. Something happened with another buyer and he got distracted and forgot to subtract the cost of the drain or added the total wrong because when i counted my cash later was ~120 over what I expected. Later I came to find out that several of the cards I sold him were significantly more valuable than he led on. Because of his error it probably came out a wash but I don't ever get that lucky so i haven't dealt with dealers since.
    Play 4 Card Blind!

    Currently Playing
    Legacy: Dark Depths
    EDH: 5-Color Hermit Druid

    Currently Brewing: [Deck] Sadistic Sacrament / Chalice NO Eldrazi

    why cards are so expensive...hoarders

  4. #15664
    Member
    gRR!!'s Avatar
    Join Date

    Dec 2011
    Location

    Barcelona, Catalonia
    Posts

    179

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I usually don't post here my Vintage decks, but I've seen a couple of pages ago that you guys like pimp Workshop decks, so I can't help showing mine:





    And the sideboard:



    You can see more pics of the deck here. By the way, since I've taken these pics, I've managed to get the lacking signed Sundering Titan
    Colorless is the new blue
    http://ooh---shiny.blogspot.com

  5. #15665

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    These took a while to assemble. Korean saga is getting more and more scarce with all these newbs trying to pimp.


  6. #15666
    Tom MacDonald
    J.V.'s Avatar
    Join Date

    May 2007
    Location

    Stoughton, MA
    Posts

    1,148

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Nedleeds, of all the crazy stuff you have posted, that might be the most impressive to me. Korean Contaminations are like impossible to find. Kudos!
    Team Hammafist
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Arzar View Post
    What kind of fucked-up, drug-laden, alternate universe of faerie rape does this guy live in?

  7. #15667
    Banned

    Join Date

    Mar 2013
    Posts

    36

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by J.V. View Post
    Korean Contaminations are like impossible to find.
    Apart from the 6 on MCM? :^)

  8. #15668
    snooty tea cats

    Join Date

    Jan 2008
    Posts

    1,033

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by talermacher View Post
    Apart from the 6 on MCM? :^)
    What he meant to say was impossible to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ochoa
    Shuffles, much like commas, are useful for altering tempo to add feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post
    I just come for the pretty pictures and mono-trolls.

  9. #15669

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    What a contamination do?

    Black mana and replace on mana effects
    screw land, adding woods

  10. #15670

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by gRR!! View Post
    I usually don't post here my Vintage decks, but I've seen a couple of pages ago that you guys like pimp Workshop decks, so I can't help showing mine:


    And the sideboard:


    You can see more pics of the deck here. By the way, since I've taken these pics, I've managed to get the lacking signed Sundering Titan
    Amazing, good job!

    Btw jD's sign sucks :O
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

  11. #15671

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctalor View Post
    Amazing, good job!

    Btw jD's sign sucks :O
    Not sure who jD is but have you seen igor kieryluk's sig? It looks like a pube

  12. #15672

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    what a contamination do?

    Black mana and replace on mana effects
    screw land, adding woods
    lol.

  13. #15673

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by talermacher View Post
    Apart from the 6 on MCM? :^)
    Wow a whole 6 in all of Europe, truly a fucking deluge of Korean Contaminations. Now the 50% chance of them making it from Europe to the US through the shitty inter Atlantic mail in any reasonable time frame. Let us Americans know if you are available as a mule !

  14. #15674

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    Not sure who jD is but have you seen igor kieryluk's sig? It looks like a pube



    Nuff said
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

  15. #15675
    Member

    Join Date

    May 2014
    Location

    Annapolis, MD
    Posts

    28

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Apart from the very nice art in the actual painting, it looks like an elementary schooler is responsible for it.

    "What do you want your name to say on the card?" "Oh, just jD."

    "Can you sign this for me?" "'J...D...' there you go!"
    "Cabal Therapy should always name the card that makes you poop the most." - Exallium

  16. #15676

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    If we really want to roll out the shitty signature thing again ... I'll start ...

    WAR is pretty awful ... runners up include Mike Bierik, Ryan Yee (yEE), then there are the folks who have strange little symbols as sigs. I guess it helps getting through heaps of degenerate magic players cards. Not everyone can be RKF, Swanland or Terese.


  17. #15677

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    If we really want to roll out the shitty signature thing again ... I'll start ...

    WAR is pretty awful ... runners up include Mike Bierik, Ryan Yee (yEE), then there are the folks who have strange little symbols as sigs. I guess it helps getting through heaps of degenerate magic players cards. Not everyone can be RKF, Swanland or Terese.


    Nice sign tho
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

  18. #15678

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    My second piece of power is this lotus:


  19. #15679
    snooty tea cats

    Join Date

    Jan 2008
    Posts

    1,033

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    My second piece of power is this lotus:
    Yo, that sig is nice compared to a lot of his I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ochoa
    Shuffles, much like commas, are useful for altering tempo to add feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post
    I just come for the pretty pictures and mono-trolls.

  20. #15680
    Member
    big_ticket's Avatar
    Join Date

    Apr 2014
    Location

    phillipines
    Posts

    114

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    My second piece of power is this lotus:

    that's a pretty sweet sig by the creator..
    Live and Let Live

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)