Page 850 of 957 FirstFirst ... 350750800840846847848849850851852853854860900950 ... LastLast
Results 16,981 to 17,000 of 19128

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

  1. #16981
    Bryant Cook
    Guest

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post
    Shiny foreign black border cards, fancy.

    The English cards in Godo foil or are they purely placeholders?
    For the most part, yes. But I'm not actively going out of my way to replace them.

  2. #16982

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrav View Post
    I'm trying to get off of foils and I prefer English cards and bolts + unaffordable duals are about the only non-foil English pimp for most of these cards.
    If you can get into unaffordable duals by getting out of foils, do it. The Dazes alone are pretty sought after, did you get those at Gencon this year?

  3. #16983

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    My burn deck http://imgur.com/a/kSVqW :)

  4. #16984
    Member
    Zombiesquisher's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jan 2014
    Location

    STL
    Posts

    55

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by echofish View Post
    My burn deck http://imgur.com/a/kSVqW :)
    Nice deck! gotta work on those Eidolon's and it will be really awesome! Do you have the foil fetch's to go with it?

  5. #16985

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiesquisher View Post
    Nice deck! gotta work on those Eidolon's and it will be really awesome! Do you have the foil fetch's to go with it?
    No foil fetches yet :(

  6. #16986
    Banned

    Join Date

    Mar 2013
    Posts

    36

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    You found a sugardaddy who brought you a new Brainstorm after all?

  7. #16987

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I dunno. That deck is nice and all, but every time I see those FBB duals I keep thinking that it wouldn't be complete without NM Beta duals in their place.

  8. #16988
    Site Contributor
    Quasim0ff's Avatar
    Join Date

    Apr 2013
    Posts

    1,433

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by MGB View Post
    I dunno. That deck is nice and all, but every time I see those FBB duals I keep thinking that it wouldn't be complete without NM Beta duals in their place.
    I'd love to see your deck. :)

  9. #16989

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Quasim0ff View Post
    I'd love to see your deck. :)
    At least it's all black-bordered and doesn't have a speck of Italian, French, or German! :)

    (I play MUD, and no, I don't pimp out my decks, but I just dislike white-bordered cards and non-Japanese/Korean foreign cards).

  10. #16990
    Site Contributor
    Quasim0ff's Avatar
    Join Date

    Apr 2013
    Posts

    1,433

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by MGB View Post
    At least it's all black-bordered and doesn't have a speck of Italian, French, or German! :)

    (I play MUD, and no, I don't pimp out my decks, but I just dislike white-bordered cards and non-Japanese/Korean foreign cards).
    So, you're disliking someone for owning BB duals, when your deck is worth about the same as two of his blue duals, has 0 white bordered cards, all japanese foil, where possible?

    What a troll.

  11. #16991

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Quasim0ff View Post
    So, you're disliking someone for owning BB duals, when your deck is worth about the same as two of his blue duals, has 0 white bordered cards, all japanese foil, where possible?

    What a troll.
    I'm not disliking someone. Clearly he put alot of effort and money into acquiring his pimped out deck. I'm just saying that, with as much maxed-out foil japanese pimpness there is in the deck, it feels as if it's incomplete without the best possible duals. Clearly some people can't afford to *fully* pimp out their decks, or just feel that FBB is adequate for them, but if I went to the trouble of acquiring foil Japanese versions of every single one of my cards, I'd feel a bit unsatisfied until I also managed to hunt down legitimate Beta duals to absolutely complete the deck.

  12. #16992
    get outta here, humanity.
    iamajellydonut's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jun 2009
    Location

    Butugychag
    Posts

    2,031

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by MGB View Post
    but if I went to the trouble of acquiring foil Japanese versions of every single one of my cards, I'd feel a bit unsatisfied until I also managed to hunt down legitimate Beta duals to absolutely complete the deck.
    Bear in mind that this discussion is all concerning a man who chooses to run reprint fetches and browbeats others into maintaining his collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    tits.

  13. #16993
    Member

    Join Date

    Jul 2015
    Location

    Paris, France
    Posts

    62

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by iamajellydonut View Post
    Bear in mind that this discussion is all concerning a man who chooses to run reprint fetches and browbeats others into maintaining his collection.
    I never unerstood that hate for the KTK fetches. Sure the frame is awful we all agree, but the art isn't so bad and not as bland as the ONS ones...
    My altered art galery: http://french-alters.jimdo.com/
    I take commissions, PM for more infos!

  14. #16994
    get outta here, humanity.
    iamajellydonut's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jun 2009
    Location

    Butugychag
    Posts

    2,031

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by French Alters View Post
    but the art isn't so bad and not as bland as the ONS ones...
    Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    tits.

  15. #16995
    Member

    Join Date

    Jul 2015
    Location

    Paris, France
    Posts

    62

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by iamajellydonut View Post
    You're gonna tell me that there is a lot going on in Flooded Strand or Polluted Delta?
    My altered art galery: http://french-alters.jimdo.com/
    I take commissions, PM for more infos!

  16. #16996

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by French Alters View Post
    Flooded Strand/Polluted Delta
    Perfect canvases for some good ol' altered pimpness.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSettler View Post
    Jesus H Cardsheet died for your NFC sins.

  17. #16997
    get outta here, humanity.
    iamajellydonut's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jun 2009
    Location

    Butugychag
    Posts

    2,031

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by French Alters View Post
    You're gonna tell me that there is a lot going on in Flooded Strand or Polluted Delta?
    As opposed to the concept art with DRAAAAGON BONES?

    Also, both are great pieces but get a bad rep because they're "bland" in comparison to their power level.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    tits.

  18. #16998

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Fwiw, I'm building a deck with [KTK] Bloodstained Mire, it's got demons in it and oh, cause I might put Worldgorgers (dragon) in it too. I'm gonna say this new art pairs well with Badlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSettler View Post
    Jesus H Cardsheet died for your NFC sins.

  19. #16999
    Bryant Cook
    Guest

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by iamajellydonut View Post
    Bear in mind that this discussion is all concerning a man who chooses to run reprint fetches and browbeats others into maintaining his collection.

  20. #17000
    Перетягивание
    ween's Avatar
    Join Date

    Feb 2012
    Location

    Canberra, Australia
    Posts

    163

    Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by iamajellydonut View Post
    and browbeats
    I went back looking for actual Browbeat, and was disappointed.

    I'm not a smart man.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)