F*** my other plans, I am playing Magic. I would like to make a reservation for top 8 please.
The return of a Legend(in his own words)
Extirpates. Engineered Plagues. Who wants to be the lucky person to let me borrow these?
Originally Posted by Greg 'IdrA' Fields
Western MA is coming with 2, count 'em, 2 car loads
The return of a Legend(in his own words)
If someone has extra survivals for trade, please bring them with you, cause i'd realy like to trade for them. Its too late to put them in my deck for this tourny, but if i can get em this weekend i could have em in for next week's hadly tourny.
Does the store have any survivals or arcbound ravagers? Cause if it does i might just have to make a deal with the devil to give me some unhealthy amounts of luck so i can get into the prizemoney on this tourny.
PS, i always post this way too close to the tourny dates, but if anyone needs a ride from Worcester to this, send me a PM, as i'm driving solo to this.
Results?
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." --Ash
Top 8:
2 Grb Survival
1 UWb Landstill
1 Mono Blue Aggro (EXTFaeries.dec)
2 Dreadstill
1 UGrb Thresh
1 Rgb Goblins
Last edited by vanele; 04-12-2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Too slow
There were 27 people at the tournament. The tournament ran very well. I only had a few problems with the tournament:
My deck tanking
Gas prices
Mapquest giving me wrong information(directions and mileage)
The tournament went well though. Don't know if I can keep affording the drive to these tournaments though.
Good going guys
The return of a Legend(in his own words)
wierd, i thought it was 32 with one person droping before round 4 (which is why we started having a bye mid tourny)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)