6. Whoshim: Black Lotus, Laboratory Maniac, Gitaxian Probe, Force of Will
1. Asthereal (TO): Force of Will, Mental Misstep, Sea Drake, Black Lotus 6-0
2. Wrath of Pie: Mishra's Workshop, Steel Overseer, Phyrexian Metamorph, Force of Will 6-0
3. FTW: Chancellor of the Annex, Black Lotus, Laboratory Maniac, Gitaxian Probe 1-4
4. Tylert: Leyline of anticipation, Lotus petal, burning inquiry, nether spirit I can counter Lotus Petal. 6-0
5. Ace/Homebrew: Leyline of Anticipation, Black Lotus, Cabal Therapy, Butcher Ghoul I can counter Black Lotus. 6-0
7. GoblinSmashmaster: Leyline of Anticipation, Black Lotus, Balance, The Rack 6-0
8. H: Black Lotus, Patron Wizard, Force of Will, Leyline of Anticipation 4-1 (I need to get confirmation from H about this, as noted above.)
9. apple713: Leyline of Anticipation, Force of Will, Black Lotus, Laboratory Maniac 3-3
38 points. Playing with Black Lotus was fun while it lasted.
H, let me know if you agree with me about the score of our match.
It looks like the highest scoring decks were Black Lotus and Lab Maniac plus Gitaxian Probe/Chancellor of the Annex/Leyline of Anticipation/Force of Will. Apple's Leyline choice beat out my Gitaxian Probe choice by one point (apple was able to DD with FTW, but I DL).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)