hello,I play a standard list,like this:
Creatures [12]
4 Elvish Spirit Guide
4 Simian Spirit Guide
4 Tinder Wall
Instants [12]
4 Desperate Ritual
4 Pyretic Ritual
4 Seething Song
Sorceries [19]
3 Empty the Warrens
4 Burning Wish
4 Gitaxian Probe
4 Land Grant
4 Rite of Flame
Artifacts [16]
4 Chrome Mox
4 Goblin Charbelcher
4 Lion's Eye Diamond
4 Lotus Petal
Lands [1]
1 Taiga
4 Xantid Swarm
3 Reb
1 Past in Flames
1 Tendrils of Agony
1 Pyroclasm
1 Reverent Silence
1 Hull Breach
1 Empty the Warrens
1 Shattering Spree
1 Goblin War Strike
I need help for side IN - Side OUT...
If you play Vs control deck,like StoneBlade..U/W controll..SnapcasterDeck..
what do you think is the correct side IN - OUT?
BUGdelver
Delver
T.E.S.
- I enjoy doing broken stuff. I don't care if you're having fun as long as I am -
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)