I am by no means an expert of Shardless BUG, I usually play Delver or Control, but last Friday I decided I wanted to try something different, so I made Shardless. I figured my Visions and Agents should probably get played at least once, I've owned them since they came out.

I played a pretty stock list, slightly tuned for my local meta (I knew combo was going to be low, mid-range high) with no discard main, a couple extra bodies to swing the mid-range removal wars. I ended up 4-0 with a little luck, beating a White-Stax with no Stax hot mess (basically Sol lands and lots of Batterskulls), Burn, Dredge, UG Turbo Eldrazi.

In the White Stax matchup I win game one on an odd draw where I have just enough Watelands to keep him from bring about to cast everything he needs to stave off the flood of Goyf's. Second game I am super flooded on lands, but it works out, because he plays Thalia, into Lodestone, into Lodestone, but I have just enough removal (and a timely Vendilion Clique to take his Cataclysm and block down a Golem) in order to stabilize. Jace fatesteal finished the job.

I was very lucky versus Burn, in each game I draw enough Bolts to Deathrites that I win at 1 life in games one and three. In the last one, I finally find a Goyf and he fires off a bevy of burn at me, to which I have to force a lethal Price of Progress putting me to 1. I fire up my Tarpit and attack with a big Goyf putting him on one turn. He top decks a fetch and I win. Very lucky.

I beat Dredge, game one he has to mull and the top decks three LEDs in a row with no Dredgers. By the time he finds them, I have 2 Deathrites. Game 2 he starts well, Looting Trolls into the yard. I play a Deathrite. He dredges into Narco and two Therapies with two Bridges, which is unfortunate because it allows him to hit the Spellbomb in my hand. I end up Brainstorming into my Cage though and get one of my creatures to die ripping his Bridges and he scoops.

I could have just given him the win here, but I don't get to play versus Turbo Eldrazi often. Game one I am fuzzy on, I know he had a ton of mana, I Force of Will something and he wiffs on more action. Game two I side in some discard and two Hymns later he has no lands left in hand and is facing 13 points of damage on the next swing. I give him the win after though, since I was the only 3-0 and I'm in top 4 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi85 View Post
Good morning Guys

Finally we are back on the deck to beat!
I have some general question:
1) What do you think about list that run only 3 Ancestral Vision?
In my opinion is not a bad idea; yes is the core of the deck, but you don't want to see it, in multiple copies in your start hand,not to mention that in late game is a really bad top deck.
I played 3 Visions and one Library and I think it ended up pretty well. Library did a lot of worth, since it usually sat on the table for 4-5+ turns. I never cascaded into Visions and only suspended one once, the game was over by then. I pitched it for Force three times though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi85 View Post
2) I went back to play a standard list (4 discard ,4 planswalker ,2 strix, maindeck) without White splash in sideboard; i feel a bit safe playing this list(probably i'm not so good to play Meddling Mage), that is a bit worse against combo, but in my opinion is more solid in other MU like tempo deck or BG based.
Meddling Mage was good to me, but often it is hard to use effectively if you re unsure of certain match-ups and decks. It is definitely a card that scales to you skill level. You've got to tailor the list to you meta, sometimes discard main will be good, sometimes not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi85 View Post
3) For the most experts:
Sylvan Librabry, is a Must in this deck? with my conformation i haven't space for it,maybe i can replace the 4th Vsion with It!
What do you think about Tasigur,the Golden fang? i try it and i think that need space in our 75s , is not only strong against BG or Tempo, but i found it strong also vs Combo, where you need to put pression, at low mana cost
(Always play it at least on the 4th turn).
I think Library should absolutely be in the 75. Any grindy matchup is absolutely in your favor if you have and resolve Library.

I tried a Tasigur, but never drew him, so I can't really say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi85 View Post
4) I see that the meta is shifting to Punishing Fire (see also miracle list with it), i will not explain how bad this card is for us...i don't find in Nihil spellbomb and Leyline valid answers (1 is not defenitive and one is too slow)... i read about RIP, but in my opinion is the worse choose...I'd like to test Reliq of Progenitus, yes could damage our tarmo and shaman, but you are not obbligated to target our grave!
I think Relic is too easy for them to play around if you aren't going to pop it and too much harm to our own yard if you do. I agree the Spellbomb isn't a great tool to defeat Fire, but I fail to see how Leyline is too slow. Of the decks the run it, only Jund is really going to pressure you, Lands and Miracles really isn't. If I run this again, I'll try 3 Leyline in the board.