1. Niels
2. Tilburg, Noord-Brabant
3. Angel Stompy, followed with Terrageddon. I really like AS's take on aggro. Terrageddon is for me being in love with Terravore since the moment I laid eyes on it. TG is the best deck by far using this card, not to say it's one of the best rogue decks played aty the moment.
4. Normally I play Aggro, Aggro-Control, Control or Combo-Control. Almost every thing except pure combo (mind you, combo with 4 duress or 4 fow is still pure combo).
5. I always try to scare my opponents with my playstyle. I never look nervous and always play like I've got everything under control. Normally I even smile right in my opponents face when he plays a sweeper, like I really don't care and he is actually helping me, even at the times I really can't use it. Keeping your opponent off balanse is one of the best ways to lure your opponents into making play mistakes.
About my application: I live on the other side of the ocean, so I won't be able to actually go to any tournaments togetter (unless someone will be sponsoring, off course).
The part where I'd like to participate is in sharing tech and builing decks. In Holland we have a whole other meta (like almost no combo), so decks are build differently, there are even good decks most people in the US don't play or have even heard about (the winning Terravore list is one of those examplels), A fresh view at building decks and deck ideas can be very refreshing.
PS: don't email me, I'm too tired to change my adres in my account to a working one. If you want you can always send me a PM
4th: 293/363
5th: 82/434
Vi: 159/167
Wl: 100/167
Te: 318/335
St: 132/143
Ex: 136/143
US: 235/335
3/8 Sealed boosters
1/8 Sealed boosterboxes
Only 632 cards left for a full Korean set, over 69% done (last update 05/27)
Always looking for sealed product!
1) Brian Feigley
2) Bridgewater, NJ
3) RabidWombat, SunTower, or anything that runs 4 copies of Shaharazad..
4) Anything that's annoying to play against, which is primarily control. Unless it's broken aggro involving Skullclamp. Oh wait, that's banned.
5) I make jokes and advise my opponents as to what plays they should be making and what terrible cards they should use that would be situationally devastating. Since that's the entire basis for my decks. Their perfect plays still won't overcome my metadecks' abilities to win with Festival of the Guildpact. Plus my tendency to make mistakes means I give great advice!
And my resume already include wins versus EPIC... I beat wastedlife running TES at GAGG yesterday. And my priorities are inline with savagely beating down combo decks.
1. Name
2. City, State
3. Your favorite competitive deck, and why
4. Your playstyle
5. How you put psychology into effect during the course of the game.
1) Frank Giuffre(incase you want the last name)
2) Philadelphia, PA
3) Angel Stompy, because it's solid against everything besides Storm Combo. Fast Storm combo, because its just so fast and I love playing Combo. Also most any control deck. I'm usually best at playing control
4) I love to play faster decks (Combo) but I'm best at Controlish decks (like the previously mentioned Angel Stompy or decks like Landstill or Wombat)
5) Usually I joke alot during the game. I never let the opponent think I'm in trouble.
Other things, which are pretty negative but needs to be known. I don't know how many tornaments I can get to and I dont own that many cards. I'd be most helpful online testing and finding new tech, but I will show up to the occasional tornament when I can.
1) Nick Schachter
2) Danbury, Connecticut
3) Vial Affinity, because it's horribly underplayed considering how little hate for it is actually played in Legacy, and MUC, because I've been testing and tuning it for while now and am pretty comfortable with it.
4) I'm best at decks that can switch roles depending on what they're up against. Something like Angel Stompy, which can go aggro or control depending on the situation at hand.
5) I constantly bluff at information, and I'm good at predicting what my opponent will do before he does it (i.e, he taps his lands and I remark "Playing X?"), which can throw some people off their game.
I don't own a car at the moment, so getting out to tournaments that are significantly far away aren't going to be the easiest thing on the planet, but I'll make it out to as many as I can.
Not my fault most of my team hates Thomas. I for one think his an okay guy really. We have differences in magic theory, and that's about it. His quite a decent guy from what I've seen of him. His trashing talking get's really Smmenen-like flamboyant after a while, but his cool.
ICBE - We're totally the coolest Anti-Thesis ever.
"The Citrus-God just had a Citrus-Supernova... in your mouth."
ICBE - We're totally the coolest Anti-Thesis ever.
"The Citrus-God just had a Citrus-Supernova... in your mouth."
1) Leif Whittaker
2) Birmingham, Alabama
3) B/W Confidant, Twilight, Dragon Stompy, Goblins, Solidarity, whatever.
4) I can play pretty much any deck I pick up with occasional exceptions. I'm best with decks packing Cabal Therapy though, as I tend to be extremely accurate with them when playing them blindly.
5) I constantly ask people how many cards they have in their hand and to see their graveyards, even if it's not entirely relevant to me at the time. I originally did this for the sake of calculating at any given moment in time whether or not I was truly in control of a game, as well as catching the occasional cheater. But I've been told by some people it can be intimidating.
What does ICBE have to offer beyond a bold proclamation to beat a pretty good team? In essence, if EPIC were to extend me an invitation to join them today, why should I join you over them?
Team Info-Ninjas: Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
My Videos: Chiron Beta Prime, Flickr, Re: Your Brains
Originally Posted by Slay
ICBE - We're totally the coolest Anti-Thesis ever.
"The Citrus-God just had a Citrus-Supernova... in your mouth."
ICBE - We're totally the coolest Anti-Thesis ever.
"The Citrus-God just had a Citrus-Supernova... in your mouth."
1. Will Setzer (dragon Will)
2. Hudson, WI
3. FEB, because people dont get it....
4. less aggro more combo
5. hmm I try to pimp out my deck with foriegns so my opponent cant read any of my cards.
I have played with both Jeremy and Josh... didnt know they were on here
(of course I have beaten them both).
Last edited by No_Life_No_Future; 02-20-2007 at 01:54 AM. Reason: who cares?
High score..what does that mean? Did I break the game?
Team Info-Ninja: Shhh... We don't exist.
I fucked Rachael Leigh Cook. Is that enough to get me in?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)