Page 24 of 957 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124524 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 19128

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

  1. #461
    Member

    Join Date

    Oct 2005
    Location

    Germany - NRW
    Posts

    242

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Yes, the rest is SimChin, that's right.

    But the Foil Chin is trading stuff, since I hate foils and prefeer Japanese over Chinese ;)
    Team aYb
    Selling my Japanese Legacy Collection. PM me what you need ;)
    My mcm-account. Selling overseas

  2. #462
    Member

    Join Date

    Dec 2003
    Location

    Dallas Tx, but originally from San Francisco
    Posts

    189

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Here are a few things I've been wanting to upload for a while:

    I finally picked up these warlocks to finish off my UG Thresh deck


    Here's a fun deck I built a while ago, I call it Rukh Deck Wins, but it really needs some Stuffy Doll in it


    Last but not least, what's more pimp than foiling out a pre-con deck?

  3. #463
    Member
    Angelfire's Avatar
    Join Date

    Oct 2005
    Location

    Mass
    Posts

    195

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    ^^^^

    You play Jayemdae Tome in a deck? How do you respond to that without flaming?

    8 mana for a cantrip that does nothing, 12 mana for Counsel of the Soratami, 16 mana for Concentrate. Possibly the worst card in magic for card advantage. Play Browbeat or something.

  4. #464
    Member

    Join Date

    Dec 2003
    Location

    Dallas Tx, but originally from San Francisco
    Posts

    189

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelfire View Post
    ^^^^

    You play Jayemdae Tome in a deck? How do you respond to that without flaming?

    8 mana for a cantrip that does nothing, 12 mana for Counsel of the Soratami, 16 mana for Concentrate. Possibly the worst card in magic for card advantage. Play Browbeat or something.
    sigh

    1) I'm old school, I started playing during the Weissman'ian era of magic and will always have a soft spot for "the book"

    2) Counsel of the Soratami = blue. Concentrate = Blue. You could at least compare it to a blue card that it actually has something in common with, Whispers of the Muse.

    3) I don't think Browbeat has ever successfully drawn anyone a card. Ever. If it did, it's cause their opponent was at <6 life. In which case, I'd still prefer the book.

    3.5) The only draw engine that I think comes close in this deck is Scrying Sheets, but at the cost of 3 mana and a 24/60 shot of actually drawing a card, I'd rather pay the extra mana and give myself a 100% shot of nabbing a card with the book.

    4) It's a deck that uses Rukh Egg as it's namesake, it's not a serious deck, get over yourself. I could have just as easily called the deck "LookAtMy4FoilBurningWishes.dec"

  5. #465
    explosive
    Adan's Avatar
    Join Date

    Feb 2006
    Location

    Germany - RLP
    Posts

    855

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    @ Ophidian: You are way too slow with them Portents.

    1. I got them way before you ;-)
    2. OUT-DATED.

    You should get your hands on some Ponders. Japanese. GOLD-SIGNED.
    The beta Swords are just there to demonstrate that I have some. But I'm still playing my fbb japanese 4th over them.

    Team SPOD
    <Der_imaginäre_Freund> props:
    Adan for being the NQG God (drawer)

  6. #466
    Member

    Join Date

    Dec 2003
    Location

    Dallas Tx, but originally from San Francisco
    Posts

    189

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    You are correct that it took me wwwaaayyyyy too long to get the Portents, I ordered them right after I posted pics of my UG Thresh deck, and it took like a month for them to come in (and it took me a month to get around to posting pics)

    re: Ponder outdating Portent
    I play UG Thresh (World Champ version) and in that build, Portent is better than Ponder due to it's ability to disrupt the opponent. I also think Ponder is wwwaaayy overvalued right now, foil playsets are like $60. I'll wait em out and pick em up later

    re: Plowshares
    I guess that's a good enough reason to post this years version of my Angel Stompy build (seems like an annual thing now anyways) I'm actually waiting for a set of foil Knight of Meadowgrain to come in the mail to replace the White Knights. This is the build with the anti-combo deck version of the sideboard, and a saucy playmat that fit the deck really well.




  7. #467
    Confound these ponies, they drive me to Brony.
    yawg07's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2007
    Location

    Rittman, OH
    Posts

    507

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks



    Just picked these up! :D Now I gotta find two more. (the dirt on the one on the right is scanner debris)
    These suckers are annoying to get, and pretty much nonexistant in asian languages.

    Those are Chinese, I HUNT FOR JAPANESE, if anyone has a tip on some (either CHI or JPN), PM me!

    EDIT: Also, some Japan Pimp ...





    Last edited by yawg07; 12-22-2007 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Needed more pimp.

  8. #468
    Bryant Cook
    Guest

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by yawg07 View Post


    Just picked these up! :D Now I gotta find two more. (the dirt on the one on the right is scanner debris)
    These suckers are annoying to get, and pretty much nonexistant in asian languages.

    Those are Chinese, I HUNT FOR JAPANESE, if anyone has a tip on some (either CHI or JPN), PM me!
    I hate you. Lol. You have the two cards I need to completely Asian out TES. 2 Cruel Bargains (mine are French) and my Diminishing Returns are Italian and Spanish Alliances.
    Last edited by Bryant Cook; 12-24-2007 at 01:15 AM.

  9. #469
    ...at that moment I was a marine biologist.
    Afro's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2003
    Location

    Albany
    Posts

    925

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedlife View Post
    Diminishing Returns (Italian and Spanish Alliances).
    These will seriously make your deck ugly. DON'T DO IT

  10. #470
    Member

    Join Date

    Oct 2005
    Location

    Germany - NRW
    Posts

    242

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    That's right.
    White Boardered Japanese Diminishing Returns are MUCH better :)
    Team aYb
    Selling my Japanese Legacy Collection. PM me what you need ;)
    My mcm-account. Selling overseas

  11. #471
    Confound these ponies, they drive me to Brony.
    yawg07's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2007
    Location

    Rittman, OH
    Posts

    507

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Windux View Post
    That's right.
    White Boardered Japanese Diminishing Returns are MUCH better :)
    No ... you have to do this to them ... :D


  12. #472
    explosive
    Adan's Avatar
    Join Date

    Feb 2006
    Location

    Germany - RLP
    Posts

    855

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Now this somehow get's me REALLY jealous. Not only that Yawg07 is very skilled in acrilics-alterations, nooooooo, he also has got a shitload of japanese pimp-stuff cards. F*** YOU! xD

    Just kidding, it's really nice. May I ask how much you have payed for those Cruel Bargains? My friend has got 1 japanese and payed like 50 Euro for it, which is approximately 70 Dollars. °_°
    Team SPOD
    <Der_imaginäre_Freund> props:
    Adan for being the NQG God (drawer)

  13. #473
    Confound these ponies, they drive me to Brony.
    yawg07's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2007
    Location

    Rittman, OH
    Posts

    507

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Adan View Post
    Now this somehow get's me REALLY jealous. Not only that Yawg07 is very skilled in acrilics-alterations, nooooooo, he also has got a shitload of japanese pimp-stuff cards. F*** YOU! xD

    Just kidding, it's really nice. May I ask how much you have payed for those Cruel Bargains? My friend has got 1 japanese and payed like 50 Euro for it, which is approximately 70 Dollars. °_°
    Hahaha

    I traded approx ~25 for each (in USD)
    I found another for 35 USD shipped.

    The only Japanese one I have EVER seen the guy wanted 50 euro for.
    Ugh, Japanese PO1 is REALLY REALLY rare, so I guess I understand.

    I still need a Japanese PO1 Pyroclasm, I'm offering 20-25 shipped for it.

  14. #474
    Member

    Join Date

    Dec 2006
    Location

    Europe
    Posts

    32

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    I am not a hardcore pimp (do not have money for it, but if I can I get a pimp card or two for my deck/s )

    From my *****:

    Strands are german and asian (I do not know witch language)
    Snares are russian and asian.
    Needle is asian.

    From my Spring Tide:

    I love my korean signed stroke. Got it for 5,5$

    I have some other pimp-ish stuff to but they do not pimp legacy decks so..
    Damm, magic rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    "Thou shalt not needlessly make a mockery of thy manabase"

  15. #475
    Banned

    Join Date

    Oct 2006
    Location

    NoVA
    Posts

    918

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Dude, I have a Korean Stroke thats signed just like that also, but the artist drew a penis with lines coming out of it right where the right hand is on the guy in the picture... its so funny to say "Ill stroke myself for X" and then show the picture to the opponent.

  16. #476
    explosive
    Adan's Avatar
    Join Date

    Feb 2006
    Location

    Germany - RLP
    Posts

    855

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    @lukas66_6: Your Strand is Japanese.

    @Bovinious: So you'll never gonna target a opponent?
    Team SPOD
    <Der_imaginäre_Freund> props:
    Adan for being the NQG God (drawer)

  17. #477
    Confound these ponies, they drive me to Brony.
    yawg07's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2007
    Location

    Rittman, OH
    Posts

    507

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Adan View Post
    @lukas66_6: Your Strand is traditional Chinese.
    Actually, his Strand is Japanese.
    The Snare is Japanese.
    The Needle is S-Chinese.


  18. #478
    Banned

    Join Date

    Oct 2006
    Location

    NoVA
    Posts

    918

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Adan View Post
    @Bovinious: So you'll never gonna target a opponent?
    Well I play it in Solidarity so I usually do have to target the opponent, but the way I play the deck I often Wish for Stroke, cast it on myself for a large number, RFG it with Flash of Insight and then Wish for it again and kill my opponent so it gets used both ways

  19. #479
    hai 2 u
    zulander's Avatar
    Join Date

    Apr 2007
    Location

    SoCal - Anaheim
    Posts

    1,688

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinious View Post
    Well I play it in Solidarity so I usually do have to target the opponent, but the way I play the deck I often Wish for Stroke, cast it on myself for a large number, RFG it with Flash of Insight and then Wish for it again and kill my opponent so it gets used both ways
    That's just like you to go both ways.
    #mtgfinance follow on twitter: @mtgStaples


    Quote Originally Posted by OBFREELY
    You should all immediately fire emails at the DCI requesting the banning of Tarmogoyf and Golgari Grave-Troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm not compelled to address your non-argument based simply on the fact that you're obviously borderline retarded.
    Team Brown & Team Unicorn. Does that make me a Brown Unicorn?

  20. #480
    Banned

    Join Date

    Oct 2006
    Location

    NoVA
    Posts

    918

    Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

    Quote Originally Posted by zulander View Post
    That's just like you to go both ways.
    FUCK YEAH SEAKING...

    I dont think I got to go both ways against you on Saturday because you conceded before I could Stroke you, a bit of advice, ALWAYS LET YOUR PARTNER FINISH!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)