It's pretty split, about 50/50 who love or hate him.
Jace isn't that bad as a character. His main problem is being whored out by Wizards for everything as the face of Magic, including collector silver coins.
I wonder what the art description was - because Jace going Super Saiyan Blue while wearing a hula hoop sprinkling fireworks neither makes sense nor does it depict the act of countering a spell.
I completely agree, it's ridiculous for Counterspell. It'll be a sweet looking foil though.
They dropped the ball if they failed to include flavor text...
Baleful Strix is officially spoiled! Come on TNN, do it!
Currently playingEldrazi
"The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
—Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order
Fair enough, I was thinking more about the Uncommons from Legends and failed to consider the sets before.
Well, my comment was more about your implication of there being some stealthy removal of cards while no one was looking. We both were in error, shit happens.
"The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
—Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order
Arabians and Antiquities did not have any proper rare sheets. Some cards appeared three times per uncommon sheet with others appearing once. Some people referred to these u1 printed cards as "rare" while others called the entire sheet "uncommon".
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
"Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reason."
"Governing is too important to be left to people as silly as politicians."
"Politicians were mostly people who'd had too little morals and ethics to stay lawyers."
How much will cost a box? Expected price i guess
I am pretty sure boxes have jumped up around $300, I think you'll be hard pressed to find any boxes selling at $240
Rorix confirmed
@jrsthethird > Good call, Sir! :)
Add shardless to the list too.
Great set for foil BUG fans.
EDIT: Vindicate too!
![]()
Why the hell is Tim an uncommon?
I think the biggest thing is the deep seeded emotional understanding that the right play is the right play regardless of outcomes. The ability to make a decision 5 straight times, lose 5 times because of it, and still make it the 6th time if it's the right play. - Jon Finkel
"Notions of chance and fate are the preoccupation of men engaged in rash undertakings."
Rancor probably comes in at common....again (I hope)!!! It's super balanced right?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)