Quote Originally Posted by ivanpei View Post
Ya initially I wasn't running any Forgemaster and playing full set of Wurmcoil and some batterskulls. Unfortunately Wurmcoil was pretty hard to cast at 6 mana and batterskull while strong, was not a game over card.

What I like about Forgemaster is that if you untap with it or haste is with Greaves, you can power out Sundering Titan. If you have moon in play batterskull can win you the game same as Forgemaster but if you don't, Forgemaster into Sundering Titan is game over.

I've lost to jace or liliana on batterskull but I've never lost after a Sundering Titan of Forgemaster. If Forgemaster doesn't get sacked, another activation sacks Sundering Titan for another land d effect into a Lodestone golem is confirm game over. Batterskull just does not close games our as firmly as Forgemaster because you need to Durdle around and connect with batterskull 5 times to kill them. In that time they will find a way to deal with batterskull.

Forgemaster untap= gg. End of story.
Oh I know he's beastly, but I think Batterskull or Wurmcoil can still be pretty gg depending on matchup, especially if you are playing Moons and Chalices. I just think it is a bit too slow and easy to disrupt.