Sorry guys, but any list without Goblin War Strike is horribly suboptimal.

I can't count the number of times I've wished for GWS anymore. I've even casted it on turn 1 numerous times. I also can't count the number of times my opponent flipped Explosives / Pyroclasm / whatever after the game and said "Screw your GWS". I also can't count the number of times I've read about this exact scenario in other people's tournament reports. I don't care whether you're successful or not, A Legend. In this case you're just plain wrong.

So let's see what's essential for the WISHboard:
1 Empty the Warrens
1 Diminishing Returns
1 Goblin War Strike
and probably:
1 Shattering Spree
1 Damage Spell (Chain Lightning, Cave-In, Tendrils of Agony)

One thing I've never understood, what on earth is Infernal Tutor for? I've asked this before in this thread and haven't gotten an answer. It's not a Demonic Tutor, it's a Diabolic Tutor you waste a Burning Wish on. I can't imagine a single scenario where this would be good.

About Dry Spell:
This spell knocks off not only creatures, but it deals damage to an opponent as well. This card hits every creature on the board. What's one damage, you say? Just think about all the relevant creatures in the format. Most of their asses are one.
Don't forget that the original reasoning behind Pyroclasm/Cave-In was Gaddock Teeg/Meddling Mage, which are actually relevant. I can't think of any creature that is relevant to Belcher and has an ass of one.